NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Give Wade + Aminu for Hayward. Worth it? 100% WHIR HELP!

dekciw_1

Yes. Almost always good to consolidate talent like that. Who are you picking up off the wire? Assuming there is anyone decent it's a pretty clear win for you.

I dont know mate, on the wire are :

D.Green, Jamal Crawford, McConnel, Jennings, Powell,Deng, Nurkic, Tucker, Galloway, Hollis-Jefferson, Casspi, Meyers Leonard

any suggestions will be gold! im weak at TO's and FG/FT%'s

Aminu is losing minutes to Allen Crabbe, and he's sort of falling out of the rotation. Hayward is within top 50 last 14Days as well. It's basically Wade for Hayward, I dont think Aminu moves the needle in the value of this at all. Pretty clear that you won big here. Nice job.

Good trade ROS. In the short term, or might feel bad because Wade might beast for a little while longer, but Hayward us getting better. So any minor loss will be gained as the season goes on.

For waiver pick up, none of those guys help your weaknesses. I'm liking casspi of the bunch, but don't know if he holds long term value.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=570639&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

You made the right move. Wade is going to rest later on in the season due to being 87 in basketball years and the Heat being locks for the playoffs. The Jazz are going to be dogging it out in the west for a playoff spot so Hayward is going to be getting big minutes towards the end of the season.

thanks for the help on mine.

Thats a great move in my eyes. Hayward is only getting better. started very slow. Wade.. well hes wade and hes got alot of miles. Playing good now but come PO time.. prob going to sit out a few. Aminu was pretty good when meyers was out and he ran some stretch 4 but overall hes more of a role player and always has been. U made a good move.

Archived