NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Pick 3: Lacy, Williams, Stewart, Ivory, and D. Johnson WHIR

bmc

Pick 3 please. It's a 10 team, .5 ppr league.

Jonathan Stewart @ Giants

David Johnson @ Eagles

D'angelo Williams v Denver

Eddie Lacy @ Oakland

Chris Ivory @ Dallas

My concern with Stewart is that if Carolina gets ahead they'll likely rest him.

Johnson I think should be OK, but I'd like to hear what's going on with Ellington.

Williams has a bad matchup and Lacy and Ivory are pretty inconsistent.

Thanks. Post a link and help

I'd go Johnson for sure. Even if Ellington comes back Johnson is the early down bull.

I'd then go Lacy and Jstew. The Broncos are pretty stingy against the run and Dallas is decent against it as well.

Lacy looks born again and the Panthers will likely run the ball on the Giants poor run D.

Thanks for mine! Good luck!

Stewart, Johnson, and Lacy. I read that Ellington will be Johnson's backup so even if he's active it'll still be Johnson's show. Assuming Stewart plays, he'll do a lot before they rest him (if he ends up getting pulled) so he needs to be in your lineup. Lacy is the third for me because the Packers are really committed to giving him the ball and the Raiders are so inconsistent at stopping the run.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=573933#entry6136043

Stewart has a great matchup, but it looks as it he won't play this week (if he does play though and he wont be limited or anything, i would definitely play him, so I would keep an eye on his status)

I'd definitely go with Johnson and D-Will. Johnson will be the starter and should get the majority of the snaps even if Ellington is back, and even though D-Will has a tough matchup, I still think he will see enough volume to be worthy to start. As for the other 2, it really is a tossup as both have been inconsistent. I' d probably roll with Lacy, but I don't really have a reason for it, just a gut feeling that he is going to do better.

Lacy, DJ, & Ivory this week. Cowboys were gashed by heavy downhill runners in GB Sunday. They match up well on the outside with the Jets so i think the Jets will run the ball a lot Saturday night

Williams is tough to sit but i think i would here

thanks for the help

Johnson, Ivory and Lacy.

No way GB shys away from Fat Lacy in the cold. 2 TDs and 90 yards; book it! The rest imo are pretty self explanatory. You just dont go wrong with Ivory @ Dallas.. that defense gets shredded on the ground and I see Ivory punching 1 in with 3-4 catches. Johnson is Johnson; the Eagles are going to get blown out here with their secondary and I see Johnson getting 30 carries with clock killing in mind.

Archived