Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Josh Gordon 2016 Season Outlook


mjb03003

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Luck4prez said:

Maybe he failed but they made a deal if he went to rehab he could come back in a couple weeks...??:ph34r:

 

A couple more weeks in a rehab center and be fit to play on the highest level? For some reason you seem to believe that a drug rehab facility has something like this...

 

training01.jpg

 

when it probably has something more like this....

 

broken-down-gym.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depends on:

A ) whether the league still considers gordon suspended after week 4

B ) whether gordon is still a member of the Cleveland browns after week 4

 

If the league no longer considers him suspended and he is still a member of the browns then I THINK he will get an "Out" status each week and be IR eligible in ESPN.

 

It was a good question, even if asked in the wrong place.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This could actually be a good thing for "Flash" Gordon. He clearly needed to get out of Cleveland and could land in a fantasy utopia like Green Bay or New England. I'm holding and waiting for the big payoff come playoff time. This guy just has too much talent to be sitting on the waiver wire.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Spicoli56 said:

This could actually be a good thing for "Flash" Gordon. He clearly needed to get out of Cleveland and could land in a fantasy utopia like Green Bay or New England. I'm holding and waiting for the big payoff come playoff time. This guy just has too much talent to be sitting on the waiver wire.

I've seen this one too many times before.
We'd love to see him in GB, CAR, NO, or NE..... but he's probably going to sign with the Bears or Miami or something...
I never get my hopes up. There are worse spots than Cleveland where he would be the clear cut #1 WR and a target hog possibly for Josh McCown depending on his return. And if we're talking 2017, it would be Watson or Kizer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CL3VELANDBR0WNS said:

I've seen this one too many times before.
We'd love to see him in GB, CAR, NO, or NE..... but he's probably going to sign with the Bears or Miami or something...
I never get my hopes up. There are worse spots than Cleveland where he would be the clear cut #1 WR and a target hog possibly for Josh McCown depending on his return. And if we're talking 2017, it would be Watson or Kizer.

 

Hypothetically, lets say he goes to rehab for 30 days and is successful. Cleveland is done with him and cuts him and he doesnt play in 2016. In the offseason, the Saints pick him up. You are thinking WOW! This is awesome.

 

You draft him AGAIN very high (whatever/wherever that may be).

 

Still dreaming.......

 

BAMMMM!! Nightmare begins. 2 days before the damn season he fails another damn drug test. I'm tired of this bull**** and refuse to be subject to this crap. I have feelings :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

 

Hypothetically, lets say he goes to rehab for 30 days and is successful. Cleveland is done with him and cuts him and he doesnt play in 2016. In the offseason, the Saints pick him up. You are thinking WOW! This is awesome.

 

You draft him AGAIN very high (whatever/wherever that may be).

 

Still dreaming.......

 

BAMMMM!! Nightmare begins. 2 days before the damn season he fails another damn drug test. I'm tired of this bull**** and refuse to be subject to this crap. I have feelings :)

Great player in a great offense?
Looks like you haven't experienced the Martavis Bryant nut punch.

I feel like there is a pendulum swinging at my nuts. In one dynasty league, first Blackmon then Aldon then Martavis then Josh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...