NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trading Goldy in a keep forever...WHIR

Backdoor Slider

I really like Goldy and Arrieta for Correa and Kershaw... Part of me wants to say offer JoFer instead due to injuries but I am not so sure I want to give him the injury tag yet. However it may take JoFer for him to give Kershaw as you can sell on his youth and being a stud keeper but even so Goldy makes up for it in a big way...

So I say give Goldy and Arrieta first for Correa and Kershaw.... then go for JoFer if he does not do first

My concern would be that EE is getting older but I am sure you can address that later as you need Correa since you have no middle

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=582878

I would not give you Correa and Kershaw for what you are offering. It's a solid offer, but not enough in a dynasty league.

Thanks. I think I agree. One note, we use K/BB instead of Ks. So while Kershaw is still dominant, he might be slightly less in our league.

That said, how close do people think Goldy/Correa are? I don't know that I want to give Goldy straight for him. Am I right?

I would not give you Correa and Kershaw for what you are offering. It's a solid offer, but not enough in a dynasty league.

Thanks. I think I agree. One note, we use K/BB instead of Ks. So while Kershaw is still dominant, he might be slightly less in our league.

That said, how close do people think Goldy/Correa are? I don't know that I want to give Goldy straight for him. Am I right?

I guess that depends on what you think Correa can do. If he does indeed become a 30/20 player at SS then give up Goldy.

goldy is still a good amount ahead of correa even in dynasty

also 1b age alot better than most ss so the age difference is a little bit closer

correa also only has 99 mlb games under his belt even though he looks like a superstar i would want a large sample size if your moving one of the best fantasy players in the game

whats his team look like and yours?

First of all, I would rather trade away JoFer than Arrieta, so if you want to try Correa and Kershaw, JoFer and Goldy is for your the best option. Don't think he would bite however.

I would rather try and go EE and Arrieta for Correa, and then keep Goldy.

Goldy>Correa

How many first basemen exist who are going to hit you 35 bombs, drive in 115, steal close to 20 bags and OPS close to 1.000? Correa's special, probably. Goldy is definitely special.

I don't know why you're worried about Kershaw re: K/BB. Dude's been over 7 k/BB the last two seasons. He's going to punch out somewhere north of 250 for the next few years. Arrietta has had the best two seasons of his career and not been over 5 there.

Maybe I just don't understand how it impacts things in total. (Never played in a league with that but it is definitely intriguing.) But it feels to me like K/BB would make Kershaw an even stronger top arm in the league.

Archived