NBC Sports Edge Forums

10-Team CBS NL Keeper H2H Pts. League Needs 1 Owner, $100 w/ Roster

eaters

Our CBS league is looking for 1 more committed owner to join our soon-to-be 4 year old league. We want someone that won't neglect their roster and will be a friendly member of our community—an active member would be even better.

10-team NL only keeper on CBS. Head-to-head points with two periods per week: Mon-Thurs & Fri-Sun. Buy-in is $100 not including the cost of 6 optional—but highly recommended—keepers. Players cost $5-15 depending on circumstances. Payouts are big for a $100 league, I won $835 last year and first place will make even more this year!
Our league also does a "hot stove" week prior to the draft that enables teams to beef up their keeper options and picks can also be exchanged. We allow trading players to acquire additional picks, as well as pick swaps. This is a great chance to acquire good players from owners that have too many keeper options to keep them all.
Roster of available team:
-Keep up to six players, $5 ea. unless otherwise noted
-Number in parenthesis represents the round you forfeit a pick to keep the player, if keeping multiple players from the same round the pick(s) drop down to next round (3 players in 20th translates to 20th, 21st, 22nd)
-Players listed as free are minor leaguers and don't count toward your quota of six keepers
Pittsburgh Pirates 4th pick each round, non-snaking
notables: Buster Posey (1)
Jonathan Papelbon (8 - $10)
Hector Rondon (23 - $10)
Yasmani Grandal (13)
Brandon Crawford (17)
Matt Carpenter (12 - $15)
Billy Hamilton (22 - $10)
Tyler Glasnow (26 - free)
Joe Ross (20)
Hector Olivera (27 - free)
Cory Spangenberg (20)