NBC Sports Edge Forums

Did I make a big mistake? WHIR

Kamura

Offered Russell for Teague not expecting the owner to bite but that big 39 point game must have done it.

Felt pretty sick in the stomach the whole night after...did I make a mistake? Basically wanted to avoid the 3-2-4 playoff schedule.

Whir

Lol u got a steal tbh, Russel is gonna be very inconsistent to own, they played vs the nets who really have no defense on perimeter, you will feel better when he drop a dud next game. Don't forget His hot streaks was vs mem/nets.

teague is trending down...Russell is on the way up...he's gonna get all the minutes come playoff time.

Atl PO is just as bad. I like Russell better than teague

Agree with the trends unfortunately. Though my playoffs start mar 7 so avoiding 3-2-4 was important, ATL is 4-3-4.

I think it's worth it just for the PO schedule. Teague is better in every category the last 30 days except turnovers and rebounds. It's a good deal. Russell might get hot and give you a few more 3's and points at this point of the season, but I think Kobe will start chucking again as the season comes to an end. Be confident with Teague. Good luck.

I think that trade helps you. That playoff schedule makes a difference. So unless they decide to bench Teague for Schroeder (which I don't see happening), you should be fine. Teague can still put up big numbers and Russell will still have some learning curve.

Help with mine please. Thanks.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=583630

I think you're fine. Unless the 39 pt game was a breakout to bigger things, Teague (even in his slump year) is a better fantasy player than Russell. I think the Kobe farewell tour will hamper Russell's game so his breakout will be after this season. You're fine!

Thanks for help on mine.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=583647

Archived