NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Which team would you guys rather play? WHIR 100 please help!

Based upon my team, which team would you guys rather play in first week of PO? (Next week)

If i win this week, i will play team 1, if i lose ill play team 2. I could just bench my players if i want to lose

Team 1:

G: Jrue Holiday, Isaiah Thomas, Chris Paul, Victor Oladipo

F: Lamarcus Aldridge, Nikola Mirotic, Chandler Parsons, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kevin Love, Joe Johnson, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle

C: Dwight Howard

Team 2:

G: Deron Williams, Ish Smith, James Harden, Marcus Smart, Goran Dragic, Kyrie Irving

F: Draymond Green, Trevor Ariza, Markieff Morris
C: Jonas Valunciunas, Marcin Gortat, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bogut

My Team:

G: Damian Lillard, D'angelo Russel, Derrick Rose, Emmanuel Mudiay

F: Lebron James, Robert Covington, Nicholas Batum, JaMychal Green, Thaddeus Young
C: Andre Drummond, Rudy Gobert, Serge Ibaka, Deandre Jordan

Or am I simply screwed? LOL

Just need to win 5/9, basically i am punting FT

Team 1 is soft with a lack of bigs and lack of big-man stats. Play well this week because that is the team you want for your opponent next week.

I'd say team 1. You have a good chance at beating them.http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=585059

so even though team 2, lost gasol still try to play team 1?

Good point. And team 1 has Mirotic who would get an uptick in minutes. It's hard to say though. I think I rather play the team with less games. When I first looked at it I thought it would be team 1. But with Gasol out I would change to team 2

I'd say team 1. You have a good chance at beating them.http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=585059

so even though team 2, lost gasol still try to play team 1?
Good point. And team 1 has Mirotic who would get an uptick in minutes. It's hard to say though. I think I rather play the team with less games. When I first looked at it I thought it would be team 1. But with Gasol out I would change to team 2

thanks so much and just in the nick of time LOL, ill bench my players for today

Archived