NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Drop Lord Covington for PO? WHIR 100

I think I'd hold JaMychal...as for Lord Cov, that's a tough one...I have him in a league as well and am not sure...what stats do you need? I'm not convinced that Turner or Aminu will help that much. Can you survive holding onto Cov? If not it depends on what you need stat wise. Turner is probably the nod as he gets a sprinkling of stats...

I think I'd hold JaMychal...as for Lord Cov, that's a tough one...I have him in a league as well and am not sure...what stats do you need? I'm not convinced that Turner or Aminu will help that much. Can you survive holding onto Cov? If not it depends on what you need stat wise. Turner is probably the nod as he gets a sprinkling of stats...

Looking at my team, its always been pretty fairly week in 3s, so generally im looking for like counting stats,more specifically like assists, steals, and blocks.

What other options are on the waiver wire? Not sure how long Covington is out, but it's not a bad idea to stream players if you can. Keep Green. He looks like a stud.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=585059

theres kobe, meyers, aminu, evan turner, nurkic, hbarnes, jeff green, PJ tucker, Marcus morris, winslow, jennings, mason plumlee,

Archived