NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Use #2 on Kelly Johnson

He would be backup MI. I would drop Kent for him. The nice thing compared to Kent is that he wont have same off day as one of my other MI's, Furcal. The debate is that is it worth the #2 spot as essentially backup MI? I am thinking no with his knee flaring up and all.

Anybody think Johnson is worth it?

He would be backup MI. I would drop Kent for him. The nice thing compared to Kent is that he wont have same off day as one of my other MI's, Furcal. The debate is that is it worth the #2 spot as essentially backup MI? I am thinking no with his knee flaring up and all.

Anybody think Johnson is worth it?

No. I think Johnson has the potential to be solid, but no more. Be patient as far more intriguing choices will emerge. We're only a week into the season.

No. I think Johnson has the potential to be solid, but no more. Be patient as far more intriguing choices will emerge. We're only a week into the season.

I agree. What's all the rush to drop/trade/move players one week into the season? Patience people. Patience!

No I do not. Save that #2 for when another owner panics and drops an all-star or when a hot rookie (e.g. Kershaw) gets called up.

Kershaw would be the latest SP crazy on this board now that Cueto has been called up already. So no, don't use the number 2 on Johnson. If anything, you'll be able to get him from FA or at least someone will waste their priority.

Archived