Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Ummm, seems like Belichick will be going home early watching Brady in the playoffs...

 

Lol, Patriots might have the most untalented skill players in the entire NFL helmed by a washed up Cam, whereas the Buccs have a fantasy offense.  Tom knew when it was time to get out.  Belichick is going to have to completely rebuild this team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, kdko said:

 

Lol, Patriots might have the most untalented skill players in the entire NFL helmed by a washed up Cam, whereas the Buccs have a fantasy offense.  Tom knew when it was time to get out.  Belichick is going to have to completely rebuild this team.

Sure, but strictly speaking about the pats, what's the difference between last season and this season?

- Tom left, Cam came

- half the D took a holiday

The team wasn't great last season, but this season they never seriously looked like getting into the playoffs. That's part luck, part D, part Tom; but if anything it makes Brady look good and Belichick not so much.

Brady was good enough to take a pile of trash to the playoffs; Belichick couldn't do it without Brady, it seems. This surprised me, because I had a bit more faith in Darth Belichick but there you go.

Belichick will now have to silence the haters by actually doing that rebuild at age 68; Brady silenced some critics by taking a team to the playoffs at 43.

The point is a bit moot; both are absolutely legends (warts and all) and are guaranteed HoF, but Bill right now looks like he should have quit last year.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kdko said:

 

Lol, Patriots might have the most untalented skill players in the entire NFL helmed by a washed up Cam, whereas the Buccs have a fantasy offense.  Tom knew when it was time to get out.  Belichick is going to have to completely rebuild this team.

Brady left because he got a first hand look at Josh Allen and wanted nothing to do with him... He knew his time was up in the AFC East... Brady has always been elite at feeling and escaping pressure.

Gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

Edited by StevieStats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

Brady left because he got a first hand look at Josh Allen and wanted nothing to do with him... He knew his time was up in the AFC East... Brady has always been elite at feeling and escaping pressure.

Gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

Oh please. As much as I dislike Brady his decision leaving the AFCE had nothing to do with Josh Allen.

 

Josh Allen has yet to prove himself. Until he can show former DCs around the league that he can makes plays in the pocket CONSISTENTLY...... I doubt QBs nor DC fears him the way you claim they do. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

Oh please. As much as I dislike Brady his decision leaving the AFCE had nothing to do with Josh Allen.

 

Josh Allen has yet to prove himself. Until he can show former DCs around the league that he can makes plays in the pocket CONSISTENTLY...... I doubt QBs nor DC fears him the way you claim they do. 

Josh Allen is not draftable

Josh Allen will not be drafted in the 1st round

Josh Allen will no be a top 10 pick

Josh Allen will not start his rookie year

Josh Allen will never hold the starting job

Josh Allen is not accurate

Josh Allen will not be a starting NFL caliber QB

Josh Allen will not be a winning QB

Josh Allen will not make the playoffs

Josh Allen will never throw 30 TDs

Josh Allen will not complete 60% of his passes

Josh Allen will never be an efficient passer

Josh Allen will never have a QB Rating of 100+

Josh Allen will not be a pro bowler

Josh Allen will never be a MVP candidate

Josh Allen will not win the AFC East <-- YOU ARE HERE

Josh Allen will not win a playoff game

Josh Allen will not make multiple pro bowls

Josh Allen will never make a deep playoff run

Josh Allen will never win the super bowl

Josh Allen will never win the MVP

Josh Allen will never win multiple super bowls

Josh Allen will never win multiple MVPs

Josh Allen will never rewrite the record books

Josh Allen will never be a hall of famer

Josh Allen will never be the greatest player of his generation

Josh Allen will never make everyone forget who Tom Brady.

Edited by StevieStats
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StevieStats said:

Brady left because he got a first hand look at Josh Allen and wanted nothing to do with him... He knew his time was up in the AFC East... Brady has always been elite at feeling and escaping pressure.

Gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

 

LOLOL WHAT?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StevieStats said:

Josh Allen is not draftable

Josh Allen will not be drafted in the 1st round

Josh Allen will no be a top 10 pick

Josh Allen will not start his rookie year

Josh Allen will never hold the starting job

Josh Allen is not accurate

Josh Allen will not be a starting NFL caliber QB

Josh Allen will not be a winning QB

Josh Allen will not make the playoffs

Josh Allen will never throw 30 TDs

Josh Allen will not complete 60% of his passes

Josh Allen will never be an efficient passer

Josh Allen will never have a QB Rating of 100+

Josh Allen will not be a pro bowler

Josh Allen will never be a MVP candidate

Josh Allen will not win the AFC East <-- YOU ARE HERE

Josh Allen will not win a playoff game

Josh Allen will not make multiple pro bowls

Josh Allen will never make a deep playoff run

Josh Allen will never win the super bowl

Josh Allen will never win the MVP

Josh Allen will never win multiple super bowls

Josh Allen will never win multiple MVPs

Josh Allen will never rewrite the record books

Josh Allen will never be a hall of famer

Josh Allen will never be the greatest player of his generation

Josh Allen will never make everyone forget who Tom Brady.

Majority of those are accurate to this day.

 

You make Allen one dimensional and he flops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

Majority of those are accurate to this day.

 

You make Allen one dimensional and he flops.

Lmao spoken like someone who hasn't watched him at all... Shredded a Miami D today with 0 running attempts.

Keep hating we love proving you wrong and making you look silly.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

Majority of those are accurate to this day.

 

You make Allen one dimensional and he flops.

I mean this is the Brady-Manning thread.  But have you watched Buffalo??  They were 17 in rushing attempts and that was with Allen rushing 102 times.  The offense ran threw him and he was ridiculous.  If it wasn't for Rodgers they would be mentioning with Mahomes as 1 vs 2 in the MVP. But back to Brady at 43 he just threw for 40 tds.  Right there that should end in argument who was better between Brady and Manning.  Anybody saying he was a product of Bill is wrong.  Bill was a product of Brady.  Without Brady he is way under .500

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StevieStats said:

Lmao spoken like someone who hasn't watched him at all... Shredded a Miami D today with 0 running attempts.

Keep hating we love proving you wrong and making you look silly.

There's nothing to hate, boy..... we own you guys.

 

Screenshot-20210104-042310-Samsung-Inter

 

Tannehill > allen.

 

You guys should really worry about the Colts though, LMAO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, StevieStats said:

Brady left because he got a first hand look at Josh Allen and wanted nothing to do with him... He knew his time was up in the AFC East... Brady has always been elite at feeling and escaping pressure.

Gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

This is like saying Michael Jordan retired because he wanted nothing to do with Paul Pierce.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fletch44 said:

This is like saying Michael Jordan retired because he wanted nothing to do with Paul Pierce.

Michael Jordan 1st retired as a punishment for gambling. No comparison.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shakestreet said:

But Stevie thinks differently....lol 

 

jf37w5kdf4f01.jpg

This might be relevant for those that think 2019 Josh Allen had even 1% of an impact on Brady's decision to leave.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 9:00 AM, StevieStats said:

Brady left because he got a first hand look at Josh Allen and wanted nothing to do with him... He knew his time was up in the AFC East... Brady has always been elite at feeling and escaping pressure.

Gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

This is quality trolling. I want to not hate the Bills bro, why are you doing this to me?! Allen only needs 16 more division titles, 30 postseason victories, 6 super bowl rings, and 4 super bowl MVPs to catch Brady. Practically breathing down his neck!

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Josh Allen will always be leading Brady in the racist tweets stat though. Give him that. 

What Brady has done at age 43 (!), should put to rest what has already been put to rest multiple times. 

GOAT

Edited by Gandalfthecat
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Brady could win another ring with the Bucs and go back to save the Pats in his 2nd twilight years and there would still be a vocal minority that thinks he's lower on the all-time totem pole than Montana and the usual regular season warriors.

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Brady could win another ring with the Bucs and go back to save the Pats in his 2nd twilight years and there would still be a vocal minority that thinks he's lower on the all-time totem pole than Montana and the usual regular season warriors.

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

 


I have friends who are dumb enough to believe Rodgers is better. "Oh Brady could never make the plays Rodgers makes." 

Yeah, but Rodgers couldn't make the plays that Vick made. Does that make Vick better than Rodgers? Cman. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking in as Manning goes to the HOF and Brady to thr playoffs without BB. Are there STILL Manning truthers?

 

Brady is off the Pats, it is ok to admit he is the GOAT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...