NBC Sports Edge Forums

Owners Needed for 2 brand new dynasty leagues! FREE ESPN

i am starting TWO leagues that are 40 man roster sizes with up to 25 keepers. please read the instructions carefully and IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE JOIN THE LEAGUE DONT LOOK THAT AT THE NUMBER OF OWNERS BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT JOIN IF NOBODY ELSE JOINS. i have had tons of interest but owners are patient.

ROTO LEAGUE - 20 teams (19 more) with 40 man rosters, up to 25 keepers. draft is on sunday april 4 at 4 ET and the draft order will be randomized as soon as the league if full. draft picks are tradeable and it is 7x7 with obp and fielding % adding for batters and QS and k/p added for the pitchers. no waivers, no trade review. i am trying to make this super realistic in settings and roster sizes. IF INTERESTED JOIN HERE http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/join?leagueId=4015&k=a8b32&d=AAAABAAAD68AAAfg%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAHLw%3D&t=2

or email me at mitchellsfantasysports@gmail.com and specify which league you are interested in

H2H PTS LEAGUE - 20 teams, (18 more) with 40 man rosters, up to 25 keepers. draft is on monday april 5 at 6pm ET. the draft order will be randomized as soon as the league is filled up and draft picks are tradeable. i believe this is the most accurate scoring you will ever see for a points league. again im trying to make this super realistic, fun and competitive. IF INTERESTED JOIN HERE http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/join?leagueId=4165&k=a9d20&d=AAAABAAAEEUAAAfg%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAHQU%3D&t=2

or email me at mitchellsfantasysports@gmail.com and specify which league you are interested in.

these leagues are free, but if and when people want to put $$ on it then we will discuss that when the time comes.

clown spocket, my rosters are set up to be like real mlb rosters. so i probably wont be changing them.

thebatosai, the yes FA can be picked up, it just means that you dont have to wait to pick players up after they have been dropped... how much early are we talking about? its going to be a long draft so if you could make the first 10 rounds that would be fun, then after that its all prospect drafting and you could prerank those

Archived