NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draft just ended...Thoughts?

B.J.

Hey boys,

The season is upon us and I'd like for you all to give me feedback on my squad. This is a 12 team H2H 6x6 (the 10 standard categories plus OBP and QS).

C- Y. Gomes 1B- Encarnacion 2B- Kipnis SS- T. Story 3B- M. Franco

OF- Harper, S. Marte, B. Belt UTIL- Hosmer

SP- Strasburg, Thor RP- Tolleson, R. Osuna

P- Betances, T. Ross, T. Walker

Bench- DeShields, K. Marte, Cishek, Matz, Darvish, Heaney, Pomeranz

In addition, I have two owners interested in Thor and I have been offered either JD Martinez or Lorenzo Cain for Thor from one owner and Chris Davis for Thor from another owner. If I were to make the trade who should I go for? I feel like I'm lacking big time power and Davis may be my top target. I could then flip Hosmer or Belt for a SP.

Any feedback would be great. Thanks boys.

I believe you should keep Thor ... losing Thor kinda kills your starting pitching . if you trade Thor you better have a lot of faith in Stras not to go down ... trading Thor puts Matz as your #2 .

I wouldn't trade Thor for any of the offers available. If I were you I would keep him. If you were attempting to trade him I would look for a 3rd baseman. I believe Franco will be a good player just not sure if this is the year considered what he is surrounded with. See if maybe you can get the power you are looking for there. I like the Yu pickup by end of year might be your number 2.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=588532

Very nice B.J. .

IF I trade Thor, personally I'd go JD. Fan pf any player that I can link to a caliber player like Miggy or Trout

can honestly say i have never had a bad one.....

Really? That's your contribution? Thanks for nothing.

Very nice B.J. .

IF I trade Thor, personally I'd go JD. Fan pf any player that I can link to a caliber player like Miggy or Trout

can honestly say i have never had a bad one.....

Really? That's your contribution? Thanks for nothing.

I like JD Martinez over Thor in a vacuum, but like the others have said, I don't think it's a move you can make unless you plan on making a subsequent move for another ace.

I agree with the rest. Solid squad. Based on value I personally would take Davis over Thor, but I understand your pitching might not be able to deal with that. I'd test the market for Hosmer and then get back to the Davis/JD owner.

Archived