NBC Sports Edge Forums

How did I do? NL only Keeper league

This league is an NL only 10 team Keeper league. Rotisserie scoring. Player are treated like commodities. If you trade a player his stats go with him. If you get a player his stats come with him. 31 player draft. Players in lineup and Bench count towards scoring. Minors don't count towards scoring. Bench has to have C,1st,2nd,3rd,SS,OF all represented. A player with multi-eligibility can count for two different position requirements.

C-Francisco Cervelli

1B-Anthony Rizzo

2B-Ben Zobrist

3B-Martin Prado

SS-Freddy Galvis

OF-Bryce Harper

OF-Yoenis Cespedes

OF-Giancarlo Stanton

Bench

C-Miguel Montero

1B-Brandon Belt

2B/3B-Cory Spangenberg

SS-Jonathan Villar

OF-Jorge Soler

OF-Ender Inciarte

Pitchers

SP-Madison Bumgarner

SP-Kenta Maeda

SP-Steven Matz

SP-Shelby Miller

SP-Kyle Hendricks

P-Juan Nicasio

RP-Trever Rosenthal

RP-Jake McGee

RP-Corey Knebel

RP-George Kontos

RP-Addison Read

Minos

P-Shawn Kelley

P-Seth Maness

P-Chris Heston

P-Sonny Gray- Flyer for a .10 keeper next year

2B/3B-Aaron Hill

C Wilson Contreras (Cubs Minor league)

This league has some odd rules like lineups aren't set each week just at two points in the season when scoring is done at All-star break and end of season.

Any suggestions please fire away. Just remember this is an extremely deep league and some teams actually have not closers. Holds is a category.

Thanks

This league is an NL only 10 team Keeper league. Rotisserie scoring. Player are treated like commodities. If you trade a player his stats go with him. If you get a player his stats come with him. 31 player draft. Players in lineup and Bench count towards scoring. Minors don't count towards scoring. Bench has to have C,1st,2nd,3rd,SS,OF all represented. A player with multi-eligibility can count for two different position requirements.

C-Francisco Cervelli

1B-Anthony Rizzo

2B-Ben Zobrist

3B-Martin Prado

SS-Freddy Galvis

OF-Bryce Harper

OF-Yoenis Cespedes

OF-Giancarlo Stanton

Bench

C-Miguel Montero

1B-Brandon Belt

2B/3B-Cory Spangenberg

SS-Jonathan Villar

OF-Jorge Soler

OF-Ender Inciarte

Pitchers

SP-Madison Bumgarner

SP-Kenta Maeda

SP-Steven Matz

SP-Shelby Miller

SP-Kyle Hendricks

P-Juan Nicasio

RP-Trever Rosenthal

RP-Jake McGee

RP-Corey Knebel

RP-George Kontos

RP-Addison Read

Minos

P-Shawn Kelley

P-Seth Maness

P-Chris Heston

P-Sonny Gray- Flyer for a .10 keeper next year

2B/3B-Aaron Hill

C Wilson Contreras (Cubs Minor league)

This league has some odd rules like lineups aren't set each week just at two points in the season when scoring is done at All-star break and end of season.

Any suggestions please fire away. Just remember this is an extremely deep league and some teams actually have not closers. Holds is a category.

Thanks

Nice looking team. You have a very strong core with Rizzo, Harper, Giancarlo, and Ces. Not a huge fan of Prado or Galvis but they are serviceable. I don't have any real criticisms. Arms are strong as well. You should compete. Nice job.

Truly amazing. How do you get Stanton, Rizzo and Harper in an NL-only? They are three of the top 10 (possibly top 5) players in the league. Having Bumgarner, a top-3 pitcher, adds a cherry on top.

You have depth at OF and 1B that you could trade for SS or a better Holds guy (Knebel is on the DL). Other than that, this team is fully of stars with minimal weaknesses.

Truly amazing. How do you get Stanton, Rizzo and Harper in an NL-only? They are three of the top 10 (possibly top 5) players in the league. Having Bumgarner, a top-3 pitcher, adds a cherry on top.

You have depth at OF and 1B that you could trade for SS or a better Holds guy (Knebel is on the DL). Other than that, this team is fully of stars with minimal weaknesses.

This is a Dynasty league done on an auction. So I have had Rizzo for a few years. Each years our keepers have a so called arbitration where they get raises based on there production. I got Harper 5 years ago before he came up and paid .60 cents for him. When I drafted him I bought 4 options on him which meant I got to keep him for 4 additional years at the .60. Those keepers only cost me $2.00. Last year I had an offense just as good but had no pitching this year I spent more on my team but have some pitching. Stanton I traded for last season. Cespedes I took a flyer on during our July draft that he would come to the NL and got him for .20 which meant I got him this year for .50. So some of it is luck and some of it was lots of luck. What makes the league difficult is we have a soft cap and ever .10 over the cap you are penalized .50. It makes going over the cap expensive but almost a must if you want to win.

Wow, great roster. I definitely feel you on the Pollick injury (Im a dbacks fan, dont have him in any leagues though), but you've got a great team regardless of the loss.

Is this a yahoo league? Never seen that format before, but I really like the idea...

your offense is spectacular with a solid pitching staff.

Archived