NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ronald Acuna - OF ATL

I didn't see a thread on him, but he is getting pretty high praise from various sources.

What do we know about him?

Edited by The Harsh
Please include the player's position(s) and ML organization in the title. Thanks!
  • Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Acuna homers in his 2nd AAA at bat.    

He's not coming this year most likely. those of you who think this is unfair that he's not in the majors please keep in mind that he's been very aggressively pushed already. Acuna could have been assi

Saw this on the Braves subreddit:   At A+: 6BB%, 32K%, .411BABIP, .191ISO, 135wRC+  At AA: 7BB%, 23K%, .396BABIP, .195ISO, 159wRC+  At AAA: 11BB%, 18K%, .354BABIP, .288ISO, 178wRC+

Posted Images

Sure thing, I make it a point to never post anything as fact unless I confirm the information beforehand, but I can understand wanting verification given that I haven't been around here long. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Nope nothing yet....prospect injuries below double A, espesh ones that are not highly touted tend to disappear when injured. Eventually a random update will come up or one day when checking the box scores he will appear on it. I know it really sucks when a non top prospect gets injured and just disappears for months with no update from the team. I'm totally looking forward to him coming back, Acuna is the man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I got one late look at Acuna in 2016 and I wrote about him here: http://notesfromthesally.com/2016/09/02/my-1st-look-at-ronald-acuna-cf-rome/

I'm super high on him.  I loved the bat to ball, the potential is there for 60 hit + 20/20 upside, maybe a bit more power at peak.

He's a top 20 prospect for me and I think the Braves may be aggressive with him.  He may be in double-A in the 2nd half.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...