NBC Sports Edge Forums

Yahoo Question

codyodea

I had a two-for-three player trade that was accepted.  The day it was supposed to go through, 2 days later,  it was denied because the other manager didn't mark a player to be dropped thus going over their roster limit.  Has anyone ever seen this before on Yahoo?  How could they have accepted the trade without marking a player to drop?  Now he won't redo the trade and my fantasy baseball feelings are hurt.  I would have had Chris Davis cranking homers for me this last week.

Not sure how that was managed. Only thing I can think of is that the player designated to be dropped originally was dropped before the trade processed? Again, don't think this is possible. A strange glitch or Chinese hackers. 

Never had that happen to me. In my experiences, a player must be designated to be dropped before the action can be completed. 

It looks like he picked up a free agent without dropping a player (Salarte) while the trade was already accepted.  So he had an open roster space on the day of the trade.  

This has happened to me before. He had an empty spot so the trade would have worked, then when he added Solarte, it negated the trade because he didn't have the spot anymore. I don't like that he won't re accept it though. That stuff bothers me. 

Archived