NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2016 Rotoworld Forum Experts Money League

Iron-cock

6 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

I've set the league up to accept payments for next season.  Once all the payments are due, I will randomize the draft order using 

http://fftoolbox.scout.com/draft_order_generator.cfm

Tentative dates:

Payments are due: ASAP, by 8/20/17
Draft order will be announced: as soon as all payments are received
Tentative DraftTime - 8/28/17 12:00 noon EST.

Why you need the money so quick? Gonna spend it on new kicks and ditch us?! :lol:

tenor.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

Why you need the money so quick? Gonna spend it on new kicks and ditch us?! :lol:

tenor.gif

The cushion is to find new owners if anyone doesnt pay/respond, also it's nice to have the draft order a bit in advance. 

Edited by Iron-cock

• 2 weeks later...

paid. i still think we need to discuss the playoff spots. last year we got lucky it worked out but if the bracket gets so messed up from a pts for team getting hot in the playoffs they won't get paid and it could create havoc with how yahoo will determine the winners. i would assume just keeping track and transferring the correct payouts with paypal would prolly be the best way in case something like that happens. i think everyone here has used paypal and yahoo will pay into it so just some shifting could solve the issue if it came to it. it's something any replacement should be told about right away

Edited by Packdog

50 minutes ago, Packdog said:

paid. i still think we need to discuss the playoff spots. last year we got lucky it worked out but if the bracket gets so messed up from a pts for team getting hot in the playoffs they won't get paid and it could create havoc with how yahoo will determine the winners. i would assume just keeping track and transferring the correct payouts with paypal would prolly be the best way in case something like that happens. i think everyone here has used paypal and yahoo will pay into it so just some shifting could solve the issue if it came to it. it's something any replacement should be told about right away

Someone informed me and blake of a way to do this.

The commissioner just needs to go to past matchups, and change the scores to make him have that spot, without effecting other teams. Takes a few minutes but is pretty easy apparently.