Myles Turner 2016-2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, lethotjames said:

all aboard man. took him at 60.

hoping for 16 7.5 .8 threes .8stl 2.2 blocks on solid/good %s

Man I thought I was big upping this guy early on. People getting crazy on here. Early on we were talking 12-14 max pts 2blks 7rbs on 50%/78%. Now I own him and have been high on him all preseason, but you might be expecting a bit much wanting 16pts & 0.8 threes and over 2 blks. Even the previous numbers I listed are still really good. remember they have scorers on their team...

2 hours ago, Jake the snake said:

Man I thought I was big upping this guy early on. People getting crazy on here. Early on we were talking 12-14 max pts 2blks 7rbs on 50%/78%. Now I own him and have been high on him all preseason, but you might be expecting a bit much wanting 16pts & 0.8 threes and over 2 blks. Even the previous numbers I listed are still really good. remember they have scorers on their team...

i mean he's gonna have all the opportunities to do so. i dont think my projections are too crazy. maybe the threes. at worst he hits half a game.

On 10/25/2016 at 3:44 PM, Jake the snake said:

coughs

14 minutes ago, whyamiajetfan said:

i got him 64 .. 26 is a bit high id say still but he looks mature and under control tonight .. 

not everybody gets to play in public league.  in competitive leagues with basketball junkies, they all know turner was due for a big year.  15pt/10reb/2blocks/1stl 1three is second round value, so even getting him 3rd round(26) you're still getting a postive return.  so unless you burn that early pick someone else will snatch him up.  

the only other way to draft him at 64 would be if you had an early early draft 1 month ago, but 64 is way too low.  no way he gets that low now.