NBC Sports Edge Forums

Crowder or Winslow - Dynasty

Sean86m

What's the make up of your squad? If you're in win now (or next year) modus, Crowder. If your average age is 22, go for Winslow, because by the time your squad is ready to go, Crowder will be worth a lot less. 

Crowder.

He's only 26 so he's not old by any means and already a stud who produced Top-50 value last season.  People get caught up in potential too easily.  Could Winslow be a Top-50 guy eventually?  Sure.  He could just as easily be a Top-100 guy with no 3's and poor fg%.  Go with the guy who already has Top-50 value.

I agree with BoogieNights; while Winslow is and will be a very solid player IRL, there is nothing guaranteed about him becoming a good fantasy player too. Crowder already is one, so go with the safer option here.

I'd go with Winslow in dynasty. He'll get a large boost in usage with Wade gone. Miami has a ton invested in him. 

I really think the Celts will end up making a big trade at some point this season with a package of Crowder, Brooklyn pick etc. I see Crowder going to a less desirable situation, meaning less production for him even though he's a solid all around producer. 

Archived