NBC Sports Edge Forums

activate Moseley next week?

ssmarsh

Dustin Moseley gets two starts next week (@ TEX (Milwood) and hosting SEA (Batista)) and I like to activate 2 start SP's when I can. Would you start him, and if so, which of the following would you bench:

J. Garland hosting KC (Tomko)

Z. Greinke @ OAK (Smith)

C. Lee @ MIN (Liriano?)

J. Lester hosting TEX (Jennings)

G. Meche @ ANA (Weaver)

Dustin Moseley gets two starts next week (@ TEX (Milwood) and hosting SEA (Batista)) and I like to activate 2 start SP's when I can. Would you start him, and if so, which of the following would you bench:

J. Garland hosting KC (Tomko)

Z. Greinke @ OAK (Smith)

C. Lee @ MIN (Liriano?)

J. Lester hosting TEX (Jennings)

G. Meche @ ANA (Weaver)

The *only* thing I worry about is that start @ Texas, it might do more harm than good.

I'd probably stand pat, but if I had to decide, it would be Lee.

The *only* thing I worry about is that start @ Texas, it might do more harm than good.
Maybe, but my personal manifesto tells me to start two start pitchers whenever possible. I'd take one bad and one good start out of him with the possibility of two good (or decent) starts.
I'd probably stand pat, but if I had to decide, it would be Lee.

Even with the gamer Lee is pitching today?

Maybe, but my personal manifesto tells me to start two start pitchers whenever possible. I'd take one bad and one good start out of him with the possibility of two good (or decent) starts.

Even with the gamer Lee is pitching today?

Well, you got me there. Can't really sit the hot hand now.

I guess it's Lester, who's the next most likely to give up 10 H/BB in 5+ IP, and about 3-4 runs.

Archived