Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, VelvetMerkin said:

Well he's said not have traveled with the team so chances of the team flying him out for one game sounds iffy. My best educated guess would be that the team will wait until Friday when the Suns go back home to play the Timberwolves.

Quoting myself because I'm awesome and called it

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, lethotjames said:

hahaha buddy got a herpe on his lip and can't be seen on television

on the real though...when they have a flu, they tell the media its a flu. Stomach illness...they tell the media its stomach illness. Fever...they tell the media its a fever.

 

So now he's ill...yet they don't annouce it. Think about it

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

on the real though...when they have a flu, they tell the media its a flu. Stomach illness...they tell the media its stomach illness. Fever...they tell the media its a fever.

 

So now he's ill...yet they don't annouce it. Think about it

Ahhh.... The 'ol double secret probation AIDS.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

horrible,who misses a week for being sick, drop worthy almost now

 

 

Lately i I think you just like to troll and be negative. Why would anyone drop a guy that been in and around top 60 when all that's been said is he's ill. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, subliminal said:

Hold until more info comes out. I hope he doesn't have to go through the dreaded concussion protocol 

of course he will.  horford was out for 10 days.  sounds like anywhere from 1-3 weeks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, subliminal said:

Hold until more info comes out. I hope he doesn't have to go through the dreaded concussion protocol 

"dreaded"???? Sometimes guys only miss a game...totally depends on the severity of the concussion.  and while it may be annoying at times for fantasy, thank god the NBA handles concussions the way they do as opposed to the NFL...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, srb said:

"dreaded"???? Sometimes guys only miss a game...totally depends on the severity of the concussion.  and while it may be annoying at times for fantasy, thank god the NBA handles concussions the way they do as opposed to the NFL...

Yeah it's great for the player's safety, no doubt about that. Horford missed 3 weeks going through his, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...