NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, swaggyp said:

horrible,who misses a week for being sick, drop worthy almost now

Out of curiosity and for future reference.  What size league do you play in?  I think the entire board would like to know so we could at least get a sense of the reasoning of some of these drop comments throughout these threads.  

Just now, omgwtfmate said:

Most of his games over the next ten days or so are on days with a lot of other teams playing. So you may just be able to bench him without it hurting too much if he's out for an extended period. 

this is what i am doing, i have a 35 game limit per week anyway

11 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

told you guys it was serious, weeks than months.  you can say what you want but i guarantee this is months not weeks. something is up that they are not saying.

So now it's months instead of weeks?  Even though the coach just came out and publicly said he's going to be fine and he's starting to get back in the flow of things and that he should only be out a few weeks.  Not sure why your assuming he'll be out for months. 

9 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

So now it's months instead of weeks?  Even though the coach just came out and publicly said he's going to be fine and he's starting to get back in the flow of things and that he should only be out a few weeks.  Not sure why your assuming he'll be out for months. 

it is a possibility.  just find it odd it went to weeks pretty quick,maybe they know something more.

42 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

told you guys it was serious, weeks than months.  you can say what you want but i guarantee this is months not weeks. something is up that they are not saying.

I hope not, i think its just concussion symptoms

Edited by Cbridge617
6 hours ago, swaggyp said:

Original quote

" I think he’ll be out a matter of weeks; I don’t think it will be days but I don’t think it will be months. He’ll come back and play when he’s ready."

So I dunno where you got the idea that he will be out for months. Also the gm is no docotor and is just putting out estimates. "He things he will be out for weeks" not that he could actually miss weeks.

http://arizonasports.com/story/925222/suns-t-j-warren-out-indefinitely-with-head-injury/