NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disturbing expert from this Dec. 2nd article: 

" A firm timetable has not yet been set for Warren’s return. Some reports are that he could be back as soon as a couple of weeks. "

What!?

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2016/12/2/13825184/calls-t-j-warren-suns-best-two-way-playerphoenix-suns-golden-state-warriors-nba-basketball-mcdonough

1 hour ago, Bkswag said:

Disturbing expert from this Dec. 2nd article: 

" A firm timetable has not yet been set for Warren’s return. Some reports are that he could be back as soon as a couple of weeks. "

What!?

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2016/12/2/13825184/calls-t-j-warren-suns-best-two-way-playerphoenix-suns-golden-state-warriors-nba-basketball-mcdonough

That was 3 days ago by "some reports" pffff I dont believe anyone knows except TJ and the medical staff.

I don't really believe the suns are  "showcasing" b knight. He's been in the league for the while and I'm pretty sure most people knows what he brings to the table. 

Im pretty sure they rather develop the young guns and hone their star bledsoe

Edited by mackdonald
3 hours ago, flippy said:

+1 

based on what i have seen, this is exactly whats happening! if he is injured, is he really going to keep tweeting these posts.  he is sitting at home, watching tv, waiting until dec 15th.

Projected return 12/13 as per BBM. If you hold him until then and find that he's not even close yet, who are you really missing out on these days? Patty Mills?

I'd gladly risk that for Warren's production when healthy. It doesn't matter why he's out, if Phoenix is being shady.. What matters is that there's no reason to think that he won't pick up where he left off.. Regardless of if he's going to be traded or sees less playing time for "showcasing" Knight.

He's the real deal so he's an easy hold!

8 hours ago, rob0403 said:

This is fishy. I am looking at the dec 15 and jan 15 deadline when free are tradeable. Feels like they are freezing his value to showcase knight lol.

I'm a warren owner too but i wonder a different subject , should i stash b.knight? (8 teams league, so he is fa right now, i can grab him)

Edited by hakeemthedream
7 hours ago, tongs said:

Projected return 12/13 as per BBM. If you hold him until then and find that he's not even close yet, who are you really missing out on these days? Patty Mills?

I'd gladly risk that for Warren's production when healthy. It doesn't matter why he's out, if Phoenix is being shady.. What matters is that there's no reason to think that he won't pick up where he left off.. Regardless of if he's going to be traded or sees less playing time for "showcasing" Knight.

He's the real deal so he's an easy hold!

Completely agree that he'sa definite hold.

I wonder how BBM projected that return date...

This was on the weekly news roundup of the Phoenix Suns.

On the following night the Suns return to Phoenix for a game with the Indiana Pacers whom they have already beaten in Indiana this season. But that night Paul George was out. Tyson Chandler missed that game for the Suns and T.J. Warren also missed most of it but Warren won't be back for the rematch while George might.

I will take this with a grain of salt because they are talking about the possible return of PG13 while he already has played two games but it's no good news for T.J. Warren owners.

1 hour ago, Goedzak said:

This was on the weekly news roundup of the Phoenix Suns.

I will take this with a grain of salt because they are talking about the possible return of PG13 while he already has played two games but it's no good news for T.J. Warren owners.

Not sure if anything in that write up is telling of when TJ may or may not be back.