NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

I am sure that the Suns figured out it is better to bet on Warren getting better on defense than Tucker getting better on offense. Warren is one of the best slashers I've seen and his jumper is ok too. Hits free throws. Offensively, he is a mid 20's ppg if you just feed him the ball. He has it already.

The con is that he has a little bit of Harden on defense. Sometimes, he just zones out and have mini WTF moments. However, you can tell by his face and his body language that he cares and is trying to get better.

Close games won't matter this year cause 1) they have nothing to play for 2) Watson played Warren even when it was a close game with the Spurs. He seem to play Tucker next to Warren so far. It is a trend to keep an eye on but we're nearing the moment we all predicted when this season started that playing time will shift from Tucker, Dudley, and Chandler to Warren, Chriss/Bender, and Len. When Knight is traded, Warren will be seeing more touches assuming they don't somehow manage to trade back a superstar (I'm guessing they get some picks).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont drop gents

thats his game... 3 good games followed by one horrendus dud. This guy has really bad mental issues

I mean when your mental issues are so bad you have to be taken out for 5 weeks... and nobody says what that is... theyre bad enough for a cold game.

I still love you TJ, right up until the point you become an early round pick in a year or two. Then I will never touch you with a ten foot pole

15 hours ago, pushaZ said:

Dont drop gents

thats his game... 3 good games followed by one horrendus dud. This guy has really bad mental issues

I mean when your mental issues are so bad you have to be taken out for 5 weeks... and nobody says what that is... theyre bad enough for a cold game.

I still love you TJ, right up until the point you become an early round pick in a year or two. Then I will never touch you with a ten foot pole

In the running for stupidest post 5 minutes to midnight of 2016

nice work

On 27/10/2016 at 2:35 PM, BrewCityBBQ said:

Thoughts on his game tonight? Anyone who watched it.

Yeah I've watched it so far. Showed no agressiveness in the 1st qtr and booker was hot so he didn't take any shots. Then didn't get off the bench the whole 2nd qtr...