NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking ahead to next season's draft because I'm out of the playoffs. With that in mind, I'll likely add TJ to my roster again. I know he'll be there in later rounds, if I have the same opponents again. I like the kid's game.

18 hours ago, IsraeliPSYCHO said:

I dropped him after his first 2 games back (dec 17 and dec 19) where he was terrible....no one put in a waiver claim, meaning he cleared waivers. so I picked him up again.....

then dropped him again after his two recent duds (dec 29 and dec 31)...once again, no one claimed him, so I picked him back up today.

since returning, he's had 5 bad games and 4 good ones.....thats pretty much the definition of inconsistent. 

Stop picking him up please, he has s--- game again >:D

3 minutes ago, taenggg said:

if he actually isn't playing because of the 41 minutes last night this is just more evidence that earl watson is a complete moron

only thing that makes any sense.

oh s--- he's in. maybe he'll have an 8 minute first half

Edited by VelvetMerkin

His weekly number is still pretty good. Far better than anything on my league's waiver wire at least.

Is everyone here playing in 6 team leagues or something? Jesus Christ.

Edited by Gamecubesupreme

Im playing in a 12 teamer but only 11 deep (7 starters and 4 bench) and there's players like Zeller, Ersan, MKG, Deng, Leuer, Jamychal Green on the wire right now. Im holding but it's getting starting to get tough will these ridiculous duds.

17 minutes ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

His weekly number is still pretty good. Far better than anything on my league's waiver wire at least.

Is everyone here playing in 6 team leagues or something? Jesus Christ.

Ikr? Even in my 10 teamers my options on he wing are Terrence Ross and CJ Miles. I dunno how else you can find what he flashed earlier in the season on the wire. 

5 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Ikr? Even in my 10 teamers my options on he wing are Terrence Ross and CJ Miles. I dunno how else you can find what he flashed earlier in the season on the wire. 

100% hold. These duds are coming when Watson randomly decides to play him minutes in the teens.

his minutes should trend upward especially later in the season