NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

4 hours ago, crocp said:

Tony is single-handedly winning me steals every single week...

TJ has not done anything for me yet lol....

ditto, i own both as well..

im not dropping knight or Warren though until after trade deadline... see how this shakes out

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can afford to be patient but there are decent options on the WW that I can't pick up because of TJ.  I feel like things changed while he was out and the Suns found new "go to" guys.  I don't think it will just be a matter of time anymore.  I think the Suns offense kept evolving without him and now he isn't much part of it.

15 hours ago, new3this said:

I can afford to be patient but there are decent options on the WW that I can't pick up because of TJ.  I feel like things changed while he was out and the Suns found new "go to" guys.  I don't think it will just be a matter of time anymore.  I think the Suns offense kept evolving without him and now he isn't much part of it.

Tucker is likely gone by trade deadline. i would hold Warren until then as he should be much better when Tucker is gone

Hes a good player, but with this outburst of bledose taking over since he went down. Hes not AS involved and getting all the touches and looks he was getting earlier in the year. IMO hes droppable in 10 man leagues, depending on what u need from him. 

Obviously if someone gets traded anything can happen.

41 minutes ago, Dazed_up said:

Could he be the new ghostface?

Considering I am holding onto him fully expecting to return to early season form...

and will probably do so through the whole year...

and will probably still draft him next year if he does not...

I am beginning to see your point.

you have to drop this guy. Doesn't matter if Tucker gets trader or not. Warren has been getting his minutes. If he plays well he'll get more and more minutes. The problem is he's just not that good. There's literally no reason to wait until the trade deadline.

I'm waiting for the trade deadline to see how things shake up but yes he has been maddening to own so far. To those who held him for a month earlier in the season, are you willing to do the same? It would depend also where you are in the standings and how Warren's skillset suits your team (he fits my punt assist team perfectly). 

With that being said, if someone with far greater upside like Middleton is on your waiver wire, I say pounce on him. Other possible multicat gems for replacement are Oubre and Justin Holiday.

As much as I want to drop him, I always think about the stat lines he was putting up earlier in the year and think he can get back there. I would hate to drop him and have someone scoop him right when he starts doing well again. Maybe I'm jus being delusional..