NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

7 hours ago, tesla said:

We still arent even sure what happened to TJ that period he was out.

Are we sure that TJ wasn't kidnapped by hobgoblins and that this guy on the court is not some changeling.

i think this is the most plausible explanation for this entire fiasco.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Dazed_up said:

As much as I want to drop him, I always think about the stat lines he was putting up earlier in the year and think he can get back there. I would hate to drop him and have someone scoop him right when he starts doing well again. Maybe I'm jus being delusional..

Unless you are in a 16 teamer, maybe even more, he should be on your wire. Since the injury, NOTHING has pointed to him playing like he played before.

I am in a 16 teamer, owned him, dropped him 2 weeks ago, and hes still on the wire. Until he can string together 3-4 solid games (which I strongly doubt), I would rather roll the dice for 4-6 weeks on guys like Rivers/Felton.

7 minutes ago, VelvetMerkin said:

Where are the Warren fans? He's playing well.

Like you? Lol you are one of the biggest whiners here in the forum. You almost rant non-stop on the Oladipo thread as well. Why are you still here if you've been advocating dropping Warren already?

4 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

Like you? Lol you are one of the biggest whiners here in the forum. You almost rant non-stop on the Oladipo thread as well. Why are you still here if you've been advocating dropping Warren already?

Wow. Meow. Kitty has claws. Comedy gold. I've dropped a long long time ago. I was just asking where the Warren fans are. If he's playing well you should enjoy the moment. 

Edited by VelvetMerkin
1 minute ago, Espoiral said:

Anyone watching the game knows what's up? Are Booker and Bledsoe deferring to him more now?

Looks like he's having a good shooting night. He took a lot of jumpers, didn't really see him cut to the basket that much. Wouldn't say Bledsoe and Booker really deferred to him as they both have 20+ points, and Knight is close to it too

I almost dropped him a few days ago.
the only reason i didnt was that he was playing all the off days this week - tues, thurs, sat.

Most of the adds I was considering were guys who were only scheduled on full nights.

Ok, TJ, you have until saturday night now

Dropped him few weeks ago as well in a 12-league. He was picked up and dropped after 2g and sat on waivers.. kinda tells you what other ppl think of him too (not highly). Picked him up as a streamer for tomorrow for whatever (already lost this week) and a few weeks stash. So I might as well consider holding him until the trade deadline in a few weeks since I can afford the next few matchups vs lower teams.

Sorry I know I'm beating a dead horse but that Tucker trade better happen this year, that's honestly really his only saving grace otherwise we don't see him being added until end of season due to inconsistency

Edited by Tr3yball
2 hours ago, n3xu5 said:

Noone has picked him for weeks and I'm in 20 teams league

This makes little sense. That hurts my head trying to grasp this.

2 hours ago, Tr3yball said:

Sorry I know I'm beating a dead horse but that Tucker trade better happen this year, that's honestly really his only saving grace otherwise we don't see him being added until end of season due to inconsistency

I'm not quite convinced Tucker is what's keeping TJ from another breakout run.

Right now, with Booker and Bledsoe taking up the lion's share of the ball (55.7% combined usage), TJ should become the team's sixth man; I think he'd thrive in the role.

Sadly, the gravity well also known as Brandon Knight will never let him see the ball (25.8% usage) consistently enough. I think Knight is the one who needs to go. Of course, every GM in the league knows that and that's diminished Knight's trade value. Plus, he's due to make $56 mil through 2020. Yikes.

This team could use someone like Tim Frazier. The Pels seem to be just keeping the guy around as an insurance policy.

Honestly I was waiting for someone to bump this thread again but didn't surprise me that nobody did lmao anyways he's been getting minutes the last few games if anyone's been paying attention. I'm starting to think Earl just had him on a leash.... a really long leash we just all failed to see or really give more credence to and that's really all it is. 

Or showcasing to to be traded to Sacramento if those rumor links were true (jk don't kill me)