NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

If he would either hit his free throws or chip in the occasional 3 i would feel so much better about him.

The recent rebound bump makes him hard to ignore but sadly thats not really what i need.   The recent fg% is without a doubt unsustainable, which means the recent scoring increase is also due for some regression.

The good news is, he is getting all the minutes he can handle and you cant deny he has a motor on him. I'm holding for now but he is definitely my end of bench guy and i wont hesitate to drop if things go south. The glaring weaknesses (poor ft% and no 3s) overshadow his recent uptick in rebounds and blocks. And you can bet on the fg% and scoring to fall back to earth soon.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Trifecta said:

If he would either hit his free throws or chip in the occasional 3 i would feel so much better about him.

The recent rebound bump makes him hard to ignore but sadly thats not really what i need.   The recent fg% is without a doubt unsustainable, which means the recent scoring increase is also due for some regression.

The good news is, he is getting all the minutes he can handle and you cant deny he has a motor on him. I'm holding for now but he is definitely my end of bench guy and i wont hesitate to drop if things go south. The glaring weaknesses (poor ft% and no 3s) overshadow his recent uptick in rebounds and blocks. And you can bet on the fg% and scoring to fall back to earth soon.

Do you cower when black cats cross your path?...

On 3/10/2017 at 5:36 PM, Trifecta said:

TJ is your end of bench guy and not Hernangomez? Either way any league with 12+ players will disagree with you.

11 hours ago, prizl said:

TJ is your end of bench guy and not Hernangomez? Either way any league with 12+ players will disagree with you.

12 players, heck I'm in a 10-player and my WW is a boneyard, this guy is solid right now. His last 30 days are as follows below. He is weak on threes but man I wouldn't stream this guys spot for the life of me. 

Min: 34.3  FGA/FGM

: 7/12.7   FG%:.605  FTM:  2.0/2.5  FT%:  .800 0  REB: 7.8  AST: 1.8 BLK: 1.0.               
On 3/18/2017 at 0:08 PM, prizl said:

Oh he definitely is now. Warren has been incredible and i take back my misguided concern over him. He proved me wrong and his outlook is great for us in playoffs.

2 hours ago, Dr Pickem said:

Was not the same foot ,Watson was unsure about today hope the injury is not serious and he plays tmrw  I held him all year better  man up !

Same here man. Held him when he was out for a month (no IL) and played like crap. He rewarded us patient owners handsomely post ASB. And now he has been a FG% and a stocks machine the past two weeks with good points as well. Hope he will be able to play tomorrow. Sucks though - he could've gotten a big line tonight against BKN.