NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

I would stay away. If anything, he probably wont be effective and Forsett and Zenner kill the zero value they have for this week

most likely scenario ... all three could see early down work, but Forsett would be my guess for Theo role 100% - dude knows the passing game gig for a RB as well as anyone in the league -

8 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

I would stay away. If anything, he probably wont be effective and Forsett and Zenner kill the zero value they have for this week

Zenner is of no concern. He continually proves that he's a fullback trying to be a tailback. If Zenner wants to continue his NFL career he needs to embrace a Kuhn/Daryl Johnston type role and prove he can do it. Forsett will get significant touches if Riddick is out. But if Washington is active and actually healthy, he'll have a flex-worthy role.  Lots of ifs though.

8 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I don't see how effective you can be when you had a high ankle sprain just the week before.

That being said, I scooped him up.

Who said he had a Hign Ankle Sprain?

He never had a HAS

My thinking on the Forsett signing is that Riddick could be looking at some time out. If Washington is healthy he should get majority of Lions share. 

Edited by ozark
2 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

If Washington is active and announced as the starter against LA, and Riddick is inactive, how do we feel about the matchup this week?

I'd be all in if they didn't sign Forsett. Worried Forsett would be the pass catching back.

as said in the Deandre Wash thread. Abort here as well i say.  Didn't practice at all until limited today + coming off Knee and foot issues previously. No thanks.  I'd run far far away from this Lions RB situation this week. I do think this guys' worth a stash though to see if he can get right

8 minutes ago, BlakeP42 said:

as said in the Deandre Wash thread. Abort here as well i say.  Didn't practice at all until limited today + coming off Knee and foot issues previously. No thanks.  I'd run far far away from this Lions RB situation this week. I do think this guys' worth a stash though to see if he can get right

Definitely worth stashing. Hard pressed to play him

Just now, Buck Showalter said:
Theo Riddick - RB -  Lions

Theo Riddick (ankle) is out for Week 6 against the Rams.

It makes sense considering he didn't practice all week. Dwayne Washington returned to a limited practice on Friday and is listed as questionable. He'll serve as the Lions' workhorse if he can get the green light. Justin Forsett will also have a role on Sunday.

FWIW RW thinks this is DWash backfield with Forsett "having a role".