NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, BugzBunny101 said:

Owned Abdullah and now own washington. I do not own forsett. 

I honestly dont understand this over the top hype at all. Washington is pretty talented player, i can agree with that. But the lions are absolutely idiotic. They'll give forsett more touches than washington this week.

I think this is how you have to view it until it shows otherwise 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couple weeks ago we were talking about this https://www.google.com/amp/detroitsportsnation.com/detroit-nfl/llamorandier/lions-rb-dwayne-washington-eerily-similar-to-cardinals-rb-david-johnson/79701/amp/?client=ms-android-uscellular-us

Now we are talking about washed up Forsett after Riddick injury. Damn we've came a loooong way in 2 weeks lol.

3 minutes ago, TTRA1N said:

I couple weeks ago we were talking about this https://www.google.com/amp/detroitsportsnation.com/detroit-nfl/llamorandier/lions-rb-dwayne-washington-eerily-similar-to-cardinals-rb-david-johnson/79701/amp/?client=ms-android-uscellular-us

Now we are talking about washed up Forsett after Riddick injury. Damn we've came a loooong way in 2 weeks lol.

it just went from 6 to midnight.

37 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

What a mess.  Wait and see week I suppose.

Yup. We can all guess/predict what will happen but none of us really have any clue. With byes, injuries, and other stashes I'm stuck starting Washington. Hoping for a positive outcome, but not expecting it.

Just now, Lamont Sanford said:

Yup. We can all guess/predict what will happen but none of us really have any clue. With byes, injuries, and other stashes I'm stuck starting Washington. Hoping for a positive outcome, but not expecting it. Crossing my fingers that he's healthy enough to luck into a gl carry.

DET RBs - this is a situation to avoid

OAK RBs - this is a situation to avoid

MIA RBs - this is a situation to avoid

NYG RBs - this is a situation to avoid

PHI RBs - this is a situation to avoid

GB RBs - this is a situation to avoid

WAS RBs - this is a situation to avoid

Well damn! There aren't that many RBs left.

22 hours ago, Squats&Milk said:

ESPN Lions reporter Michael Rothstein expects Dwayne Washington (foot/ankle, questionable) and Justin Forsett to split work Week 6 against the Rams.

Source: ESPN 
Oct 15 - 9:49 AM

He has the inside track...not

Forsett and Zenner fail to make much noise today?  Washington starts to do more in practice next week?  We get an update on Riddick's injury and it is not a positive one?  We are getting to a point where we need a lot of things to happen for Washington to break out as hoped.

Just now, BrokeLoser said:

Lets all hope Forsett continues to do what he's been doing and falls on his face today.

I am not too worried about Forsett.  My bigger concern is Washington's health and Riddick's health.

Just now, mar1kle said:

My concern is the poor information flow coming out of this team ;( 

We need solid sources in this fluid environment where the HC does not cooperate with the fantasy community.

Ha!  For sure.  And the primary way Caldwell disregards the fantasy community is by making decisions with personnel usage and play selection that defy logic, reason, and common sense.