NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

He has to practice first.  It's a wild race for Dwayne to get healthy before Theo Riddick does.

and, in the interim, Forsett gets more acclimated, and Zenner did pretty damn OK 

I suspect if all 4 are healthy for Sunday that Forsett would be the scratch ... even so, this mofo is murkier than ever -

I am treating Forsett as injury insurance/depth who like likely be cut once Washington and Riddick are ready.  Zenner is who he is.  Lions only gave him carries last week v. LA because they literally had no other choice.

So no, I think it is actually pretty clear cut: first one back between Washington and Riddick is in line for a sizable opportunity.

34 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I am treating Forsett as injury insurance/depth who like likely be cut once Washington and Riddick are ready.  Zenner is who he is.  Lions only gave him carries last week v. LA because they literally had no other choice.

So no, I think it is actually pretty clear cut: first one back between Washington and Riddick is in line for a sizable opportunity.

I agree that Forsett gets cut when Riddick and Washington are both healthy again; and that Zenner is no real threat.

I've dropped and picked this guy back up twice now. I'm sure I'll get sucked back in if he practices in full today and Riddick doesn't practice at all. But right now he's still just a 7th round NFL pick who keeps blowing his opportunities due to injury.

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Dwash is still the best bet to run away with this job. 

The irony is, he presumably isn't running anything right now.  Hopefully he practices soon, but even then, I'll need to see something out of him before I ever consider starting.