NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draft tonight!!! $25 buy-in 11pm est. 12 team ppr. Yahoo snake pay via league safe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, those 8 that paid... do not draft... I am going to create a new league for us that paid.. the 4 that did not pay are not allowed and I do have 4 replacements..sorry.. hopefully we do not have to push draft back at all..

hey guys I am so sorry.. we had 4 guys not pay and completely f--- us. I have enough guys now, but its saying I cant start a new draft till 1 am for some reason. I am going to have to move draft to tomorrow at 9pm tomorrow. If you want to get your money back, contact leaguesafe, they are good with refunds. I am still doing draft tomorrow, and would love to have you all stick around, but if you cant, I understand. I have ran several leagues and this is the first time I have had people not pay.
AGAIN, draft will be tomorrow at 9pm EST. if you want out, let me know, and contact LEaguesafe for a credit, but WE WILL DRAFT tomorrow. I wish there was something else I could do to make it up to everyone

Archived