NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Lamar Miller + Marvin Jones for Odell?

K_Rich

12 team .5 PPR league. Got an offer for my Miller/M.Jones for his Odell Beckham JR. Should I go through with this trade?

Below is my current lineup. 

QB:Jameis

RB: David Johnson,L.Miller, CJ Anderson, Spencer Ware, Christine Michael, Chris Sims, CJ Prosise

WR: Sammy Watkins, M.Jones, Lockett, Josh Gordon, Hogan, Rishard Matthews

TE: Virgil Green

D/ST: Chiefs

K: Blair Walsh

I'm going against everyone else and saying no. Huge drop off, imo, between Miller and cj. With Miller,  you probably have the best starting rb duo in your league.  Dont turn your strength into a weakness. Beckham is obviously a great fantasy player but I feel the combo of miller and jones will produce more points at the end of the year than Beckham and cj combined.  

As an Odell owner, I would never offer or accept this trade. David Johnson would clearly have to be in discussion.

Its not awful value for Odell, it would just take more for me personally to give him up. So I think you're getting a good deal of you want Odell. 

6 hours ago, Mest30 said:

I'm going against everyone else and saying no. Huge drop off, imo, between Miller and cj. With Miller,  you probably have the best starting rb duo in your league.  Dont turn your strength into a weakness. Beckham is obviously a great fantasy player but I feel the combo of miller and jones will produce more points at the end of the year than Beckham and cj combined.  

X2

I went ahead and did the trade. Felt like a David Johnson and CJ Anderson would hold it down at the RB spot. And I have some RBs on my bench that can take over as lead backs later in the season. I wasn't too confident with Sammy Watkins as my #1 wr.

9 hours ago, Mest30 said:

x3

I wouldn't have done it for the same rationale as Mest30 said.

Archived