NBC Sports Edge Forums

so how it TQStats now?

ssmarsh

Just wondering if anyone who stuck with TQS past the May 4th refund date is happy with how things are now? Have they gotten their act together?

We stayed, and while there have been improvements made, it still sucks. They say they can't put our scoring back the way we've had it for years in my roto league, where the leader of each category gets 2 more points than 2nd and the last place gets zero. No toys yet. We're moving to a new site next year.

It has definitely gotten a little better, as theyve fixed a lot of the little flaws, but theres still a couple major problems. One is the 'Toys' option that 2Balls talked about, the other is Automated FAAB. They've been promising our commissioner for weeks that the usual automated way of dealing with FAAB would be up and running soon. So far no progress, and from what i gather its a real pain in the a** for our commissioner to sift through all the bids.

Like everyone has said, it is a bit better, but I just want the old site back. The message board was WAY better on the old one, and that probably is the thing I miss the most. Plus, I just checked the standings, and it shows all 0's. This morning around 8 it was up to date, but for some reason now it isn't. We may just go with Yahoo next year.

Archived