NBC Sports Edge Forums

Gary Harris 2016-2017 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, srb said:

Yeah Harris is far far better than Barton and Chandler will get a lot of his minutes at 3 and 4.  I think Harris has some of the most secure minutes on the team.

Hahahahahahaha.

I'm not the best at detecting sarcasm, but sheesh...

Edited by MONEY BALL
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, MONEY BALL said:

Hahahahahahaha.

Try reading that sentence again.  And yes, Harris is better than Barton (and I'm a Barton fan) unless count the pointzzz is your metric for better.  

1 minute ago, JStyles said:

This dude expected to be back next game? Just got dropped in my league, looks all the more appealing with Barton out.

with barton out he is going to go bonkers when he comes back. 33 min + per night. i see many 20 pt games

Him and Alan Crabbe the most underrated SG. Both still unowned in my 12-teamer.

Last season he broke out with Gallo and Wilson out. Now both are healthy and with Barton/Murray at his back, his minutes will likely drop to 28 min just like Crabbe in Portland. 

He's still the best 3pt shooter in Denver and Malone likes him. I doubt if he handles the ball more and still maintain low TO and sharp shooting. If you are looking at a guy who gives you 3's and steals without hurting anywhere he's definitely worth an add.

Harris and Crabbe returned 6th and 10th round value in 9 cat last year (total value), how are they unowned in a 12 teamer? Especially Harris, I mean.. even if he'd produce 20 spots worse than he did last year he's still a very valuable piece in a 12-teamer.

On 10/28/2016 at 3:18 PM, MONEY BALL said:

Hahahahahahaha.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he said....nothing sarcastic about that at all. Harris IS the best player out of the 3. You need to recheck your assessment if your laughing at that statement.

28 minutes ago, eagle_eye said:

altitude sport said that he had a really good pregame workout and pretty much a certainty for the game at detroit.

Thanks for this update, you're the real MVP.

Have multiple shares of Gary Harris across my leagues, really hoping he can provide similar numbers to last year when healthy.