NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Add Dion Lewis? Who to Drop?

Spectre48

Hey guys. The owner of Julio is interested in trading him 1:1 for McCoy, but I would want to get a RB backup first, at least for the future. Should I add Lewis or another handcuff? Who should I drop? Here's my current roster for you mobile users:

QB - Ben Roethlisberger
WR - Mike Evans, Michael Crabtree
RB - Llamar Miller, LeSean McCoy
TE - Rob Gronkowski
FLEX - Jordan Matthews
K - Steven Hauschka
DST - Arizona
Bench:
TE Travis Kelce

TE Dennis Pitta

WR Terelle Pryor Jr
WR Stefon Diggs
WR Cameron Meredith
RB Jamaal Charles

I like the speculative add for lewis, he wont be back till week 10 but if you can survive till then i think its a good choice. I think you can drop pitta ad you already have two very good TE's

6 hours ago, FantasyBird said:

What do people think of this trade offer. Getting dez bryant and jerrick mckinnon and giving away maclin and gore. My other rbs currently are ware, bell and :deangelo williams and my other wrs are alshon jeffery, randall cobb, michael thomas and chris hogan. So i feel like i would he gaining alot at wr enough to do it

3 minutes ago, FantasyBird said:

I like the speculative add for lewis, he wont be back till week 10 but if you can survive till then i think its a good choice. I think you can drop pitta ad you already have two very good TE's

I actually just dropped Pitta for Mariota to replace Big Ben. Do you have any other drop target? Also, I really like your trade. I'm not particularly high on Bryant or McKinnon, but Maclin is trash and Gore is too. It's a win for you.

The only other one i would say is Meredith but he is starting to show he is a pretty solid WR with hoyer at the QB. I like lewis because he will get touches in the air and on the ground, but you do also have to consider that you never really know what is going to end up happening in the NE backfield from week to week. Bellichick is a known fantasy killer.

Archived