NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kapri Bibbs 2016 Season Outlook

beerfish

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • phatrat locked and unlocked this topic
5 hours ago, fantasymad said:

Booker looked terrible the last 2 games.... Denver insiders think Bibbs gets more touches than Booker this week. That alone is worth a specualtive add. 

They never said that. Most said it would be a 60/40 split in favor of Booker. None of them saw Bibbs overtaking Booker this week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2016 at 0:37 PM, swaggyp said:

if booker goes down, bibbs will be in a rbbc with someone else they sign. no way he handles job on his own. only a handcuff at best

Doesn't a handcuff imply Bibbs will be the guy if Booker goes down?

Bibbs got "more carries" before the bye week and showed nothing. I think it will be 70/30 or 80/20 split in favor of Booker. Booker did do a nice job before CJ Anderson went down but then showed very little on the games he started. The coaching staff probably work on the run game scheme during bye. Trevor Siemian is below avg in QB. They need the run game the worst way

Worth grabbing tonight before what's likely to be a physical game between Denver and KC?

I'm thinking he would receive the lions share of the carries if Booker were to go down, so I might add just for tonight to see what happens.

16 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Worth grabbing tonight before what's likely to be a physical game between Denver and KC?

I'm thinking he would receive the lions share of the carries if Booker were to go down, so I might add just for tonight to see what happens.

Sure hope he gets his chance. Have a sinking feeling they will continue to ride Booker into the ground so Bibbs remains a handcuff. 

• jbshaw locked this topic
  • jbshaw unlocked this topic
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 4:42 PM, Trifecta said:

The main problem being that neither Denver back can get much going.... but your reasoning is sound.   He would get the bulk of carries without Booker around.

I'm at the point that I'd like to see Bibbs get more work- he looks much more patient whereas Booker just pounds it into the line.  Alas...No sign of this happening from the Denver coaches.

Just now, Impreza178 said:

The main problem being that neither Denver back can get much going.... but your reasoning is sound.   He would get the bulk of carries without Booker around.

I'm at the point that I'd like to see Bibbs get more work- he looks much more patient whereas Booker just pounds it into the line.  Alas...No sign of this happening from the Denver coaches.

Booker is going to have to get hurt ala CJA for Bibbs to have any relevance it seems. 

23 minutes ago, DrRazvi said:

Looking ahead for Dynasty/Keeper stash potential.  

What do we think the DEN backfield will look like in 2017?

Could they try to outbid PIT for L. Bell? Otherwise I think they draft an RB in rds 3-4. 

Bibbs has a little juice, but operates best as a change of pace and ST's player. I have next to no doubts that CJ puts a stranglehold on the feature job next year. They won't sign a FA. Booker will have to compete with a mid to late round pick for the backup job.

Archived