Kris Dunn (PG)

Dirk Nowitzki (PF, C)

Monte Ellis (PG, SG)

Aaron Gordon (SF, PF)

Wesley Mathews (SG, SF)

Elfrid Payton (PG)

Jeremy Lin (PG, SG) (Injured)

JaMychal Green (PF)

Andre Iguodola (SF/PF - only picked him up due to having back to back games on Thurs/Fri, plan to drop on Saturday and pick up someone else) 

IR (2 spots):

Ricky Rubio (PG)

Tyreke Evans (PG/SG)

At the moment, I'm in a very close matchup and am not sure if I should drop Tyreke Evans, put Jeremy Lin in IR, and pick up a WW to help for this week. I'm sure if I do this, I should be able to get the win this week.

Is Tyreke worth holding onto? If one of you feel that I should keep Tyreke Evans, I can potentially drop Lin or Rubio as well. 

Alternatively, I can just hold my guys but I'm worried about how long Lin and Rubio will be off the court. If they end up being out for weeks, I put myself at risk for losing potential matchups this month. I read on the Rubio thread that BBM projected a comeback for Nov. 9th, but not sure how accurate this is.

Any advice? Very conflicted at the moment.

Of the injured players I'd probably drop tyreke and put Lin in the IR spot. Tyreke is hoping to return the end of November or by December 15th I believe. That's a long time to be holding 3 INJ guys especially when 2 of them are made of glass.

6 minutes ago, zocalo08 said:

Any notables on the ww? 

I'd probably stay put and ride it out. Rubio should be back in a couple weeks, and so should Lin. You have payton/cp3/dunn/ellis lol... I think you're ok on assists.

WW is solid right now: Sean Kilpatrick, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, and Taj Gibson. Leaning toward Sean Kilpatrick since Lin is down and he should have plentiful of minutes.

Archived