NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017 Keeper League Central

2 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

It all depends on the type of person you are and your keeper structure.

There are many different levels of keeper rules and the structure defines everything IMO.  

Some people will never quit, some people will make an "educated decision", some will play spoiler, everyone is different, and only you can answer that question.

Good luck with whatever decision you make.

I completely agree with you and that is why I'm struggling with this because if I win out, I could potentially still make the playoffs.  And I don't want to see the guy in 1st place win it all two years in a row.

9 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

This is where I'm at ...I'm trying to find trade deals that still keep the league competitive this year but help me next year...

I think if you are in a keeper league, trading away top tier talent to speculate on a potential great keeper is completely fair game. Doesn't matter if it makes one team so much stronger than the others. That team is fortunate to be in first place and also to have a deep roster with attractive potential keeper talent that they can use for trades.

Alright, well I broke down this morning after mulling it over for days and decided that I need to set my team up for the future and sent out the trade offer.  I just hope I get one keeper out of these two guys!  haha

• 9 months later...

I need some advice. PPR KEEPER LEAGUE, HELP.

Can choose up to 3 players to keep and they count as draft picks. I have Leveon Bell, Julio Jones, and Alshon Jeffery. Do I keep All three and begin picking in the 4th round (9th pick) or do I drop Alshon and draft in the 3rd round and go for a RB (mixon) or WR?

Any advice would help

Thanks

3 minutes ago, jmac1604 said:

I need some advice. PPR KEEPER LEAGUE, HELP.

Can choose up to 3 players to keep and they count as draft picks. I have Leveon Bell, Julio Jones, and Alshon Jeffery. Do I keep All three and begin picking in the 4th round (9th pick) or do I drop Alshon and draft in the 3rd round and go for a RB (mixon) or WR?

Any advice would help

Thanks

Wrong forum don't keep alshon

• 3 months later...

In a standard scoring, 14 team keeper league, one keeper per year for 5 years, this is year 1. I have David Johnson on the IR. Do I keep him or keep someone else?

QB - Cousins, Rivers

RB - Gore, Duke Johnson, Ekeler, Allen

WR - Fitzgerald, Parker, Hilton, Fuller

TE - Ertz