NBC Sports Edge Forums

Yogi Ferrell 2016-2017 Season Outlook

urban2014

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

He should. But Carlisle as unpredictable as Hornacek and Kidd. Why doesn't Justin Anderson play consistent minutes? And then there is D'Antoni......Owning any players from any of these 4 coaches and you have to ride the roller coaster. You just never know.

1 hour ago, dino10k said:

He should. But Carlisle as unpredictable as Hornacek and Kidd. Why doesn't Justin Anderson play consistent minutes? And then there is D'Antoni......Owning any players from any of these 4 coaches and you have to ride the roller coaster. You just never know.

I'm actually more okay with Carlisle because there is no shadow of a doubt that Rick is a master of matchup and in-game adjustments.

D'Antoni always rides the hot hand. Kidd is just drunk.

next two games are on busy nights. I'm tempted but I just don't think he can sustain this.

I think it was dallas that had a different guard come out and shock in his first couple games because teams hadn't scouted him properly earlier this season?

18 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

He was ruled out for two games, Monday being the second. Believe he's questionable-doubtful for the remaining games.

So he still could have value? I really need a PG. Although, I doubt he can push Deron out of rotation, maybe he'll have to wait post-ASB if they sign him. Seth is also too solid in the rotation.

2 minutes ago, jehob said:

next two games are on busy nights. I'm tempted but I just don't think he can sustain this.

I think it was dallas that had a different guard come out and shock in his first couple games because teams hadn't scouted him properly earlier this season?

Perhaps.. and I kinda don't like his name. Imagine u crossover kyrie then dip under lebron and double t for the one handed layup n the announcer goes YoGIiIiiiIiIiIiIi FerreT! Kinda tickles my spine :X

Archived