urban2014

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

lol hitting .145

dude is chris carter on a good day at shortstop

Chris Carter never went .272/27/8 in 350abs last I checked. You're right though he has no chance to raise his average.... after all there are ONLY another 500 abs to go ? 

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

2 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Who cares they don't count Ks in my league. He Kd last year often you realize? Still produced at an elite level so what are you getting at?

My point is lots of guys do really good over their first 350 AB's and still suck a fat one.  You're ignoring the important numbers.  Regardless of your league counting K's there is no way he's helping your team at this point.

Edited by IDGAFOS

4 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

My point is lots of guys do really good over their first 350 AB's and still suck a fat one.  You're ignoring the important numbers.

No you're ignoring the direction major league hitters are going in. Lots of guys K at a high % and still are elite Fantasy players... so again who cares? His k% was high last year and still he produced so you might want to knock him for something other than Ks because it does not stop him from producing. You're also ignoring the history of hitters playing half their games in Colorado and how difficult it is to hit under .250. Only way I can see your point is if your league penalizes for Ks... 

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

2 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

No you're ignoring the direction major league hitters are going in. Lots of guys K at a high % and still are elite Fantasy players... so again who cares? His k% was high last year and still he produced so you might want to knock him for something other than Ks because it does not stop him from producing. 

So Chris Carter was elite last year fantasy wise?

5 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

My point is lots of guys do really good over their first 350 AB's and still suck a fat one.  You're ignoring the important numbers.  Regardless of your league counting K's there is no way he's helping your team at this point.

Really? He sure helped it tonight lol 

Just now, IDGAFOS said:

So Chris Carter was elite last year fantasy wise?

Who said he was? Chris Carter bats below .200 almost every yr. Thsts your comparison not mine. Kris Bryant lead the league in Ks in 2015 pretty sure you'd take him on your squad no?

Just now, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Who said he was? Chris Carter bats below .200 almost every yr. Thsts your comparison not mine. Kris Bryant lead the league in Ks in 2015 pretty sure you'd take him on your squad no?

Get out of my brain!

Just now, Deke said:

Kris Bryant led the NL in strikeouts his rookie year, and still won ROY. Your argument stinks.

Your argument stinks.  While Kris Bryant is awesome most ROY winners end up being worthless/average fantasy wise.