NBC Sports Edge Forums

CP3 for KAT and Kyrie

gift1

I have CP3 and have been offered KAT and Kyrie in a 10 man H2H points league. I know a lot of people don't play points so I tried providing averages and pre season rankings.

CP3 is ranked #3 and averaging  47.27 fan points. Pre season ranking was #10 with 3130 fan points.

KAT is ranked #21 and averaging 36.96 fan points. Pre season ranking was #14 with 2995.85 fan points.

Kyrie is ranked #40 and averaging 33.4 fan points. Pre season ranking was #33 with 2320.70 fan points.

I'll probably throw in Elfrid Payton (top 65 in points league) or Nurkic.

Thank you very much. 

That sounds pretty favourable for you even in points leagues as both KAT and Kyrie have room for improvement this season IMO.  Just remember it's CP3 and whoever you are dropping.  

36.96 + 33.4 = 47.27 + ??

As long as the guy you drop is averaging fewer than 20 points then you win

6 minutes ago, skiteam14 said:

That sounds pretty favourable for you even in points leagues as both KAT and Kyrie have room for improvement this season IMO.  Just remember it's CP3 and whoever you are dropping.  

36.96 + 33.4 = 47.27 + ??

As long as the guy you drop is averaging fewer than 20 points then you win

Thank you. I should have added that on the WW, there are usually a decent amount of players averaging 20-22 fan points. So although that makes the CP3 side look better, I'm not sure if he can sustain this production and also feel like KAT will become better as the season progresses. 

Archived