NBC Sports Edge Forums

Gay/D.Booker vs. Crowder/Warren WHIR

JohnnyTsunami

I got offered Rudy Gay and Devin Booker for my Jae Crowder and TJ Warren. 

This is an easy decline right? I'm not really familiar with those Suns players and Rudy Gay was money for me last season so I might have a bias there. 

Its a 10 team H2H points league. 

Thanks for the help with mine!

I would take Rudy and Booker. Im not sure why others have responded otherwise and maybe I'm just way out of touch but I play in a points league and would def take the Gay/Booker side.

You gain in points if u accept the deal but lose in nearly everything else such as steals and peripheral stats like rebounds and blocks. You also increase your number of turnovers. This statistical pattern however only holds if tj warren is able to sustain his early season production whereasBooker is the safest player to own on the suns.

Here's the thing:

If Rudy Gay was expected to finish the remaining of the season with SAC then I'd say go for that trade. We know that it's sky's the limit for Booker's potential because of the current situation in Phoenix, and the head coach reportedly said that "he is looking to develop some of the young players." Overall, I definitely see why you would contemplate this trade, BUT because of Rudy's Gay value going down after a trade, Imma have to say that you should stick with Crowder/Warren

Archived