NBC Sports Edge Forums

Edwin Encarnacion 2017 Outlook

1 hour ago, Mexi1024 said:

All these guys that cut him 2 weeks ago for the flavor 1b of the week. Hahahah

Crazy thing is the flavor of the week this year at 1b has been pretty darn legit. Bour, Smoak, Morrison etc. etc.  

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Crazy thing is the flavor of the week this year at 1b has been pretty darn legit. Bour, Smoak, Morrison etc. etc.  

Was gonna say..add Zimmerman, Reynolds, Alonso, Shaw, Marwin, Mancini to that list. So much for 1B being shallow.

Still, E5 is raking and we are all happy.

17 hours ago, chud12 said:

16 hours ago, Jyeatbvg said:

Was gonna say..add Zimmerman, Reynolds, Alonso, Shaw, Marwin, Mancini to that list. So much for 1B being shallow.

I'm not taking any of these players over EE ros, call me nuts but noooooo thank you when it comes to that list. 

21 hours ago, Jyeatbvg said:

I think you can safely add Bellinger to this list as well.

Wowzers.  Every year. Love this guy.  Draft him every year . More dependable than double sided gorilla tape.

On 5/22/2017 at 10:53 AM, Armalite said:

He's streaky. You'll be desperately trying to shop him and then shazam, he goes on an absolute tear. At least that was how he was on the Jays, different ball park and line up now so who knows. 

I was desperately trying to shop for him back in May, hoping people were thinking like people in this thread back then. Back then this thread was more depressing then playing an Elliot Smith album in the dark while watching Blue Valentine and reading the Diary of Anne Frank.