NBC Sports Edge Forums

RW Forum Playoff Challenge 2016

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1.6A IronCocks - Christine Michael   Oh wait, I'm not in this!    

well, we actually did it. lol. got tickets, a flight, hotel and a car. just need a parking pass. best thing about it is the air fare wasn't bad at all going from denver to dallas. that usually stopped

Phew...     @ToO_BaD

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Packdog said:

imma pass out. hopefully it makes it back to me but not too quick and we finish this tonight. just have scup throw some dirty laundry on me to get me up to pick. 

I can't believe you are still up.. you're gonna sleep all night :( See u next week

1 hour ago, mrblonde1984 said:

Darn. That'll probably keep him out of the HOF and out of the duscussion for GOAT too. Oh well. I like how Jets fans have to put on their Giants hats to even talk to Patriots fans though. :P

i wasn't necessarily speaking as a jets fan, but if I was, I could happily mention tommy's losing playoff record against Marky mark Sanchez. 

5 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

4/6 Super Bowls....yawn. Shoo, fly.

he lost to mark sanchez, just accept it bro. 

Sanchez is also better looking, so technically brady is 0-2 against mark Sanchez. If you don't agree here, we can ask mrs. Pacman @scuppers to decide this

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

he lost to mark sanchez, just accept it bro. 

Sanchez is also better looking, so technically brady is 0-2 against mark Sanchez. If you don't agree here, we can ask mrs. Pacman @scuppers to decide this

He's also lost to Joe Flacco and Eli...I've accepted it. I'm just pointing out how weak it is. 

2 minutes ago, JHM_13 said:

I can't be too critical, my strategy apparently has me hoping 2 NFC teams make it to the super bowl

I'm not judging any lineups with mine looking the way it is lol

im banking on Big Ben a kicker and a DST to carry me 

Edited by Bartos
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

On top of the worst QB in the history of fantasy competition.

Nah, 2nd worst. connor cook is better than whoever plays QB for the Dolphins. 

I don't see why it matters, to be honest. Most guys have one and dones at WR, RB, TE and other positions. 

Im basically counting on:

1. Green Bay playing 3 games

2. Atlanta playing 3 games 

3. Steelers playing 3 games

which isn't all that unlikely. In a game where we all finish with incomplete lineups, you just have to out-accumulate others. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Nah, 2nd worst. connor cook is better than whoever plays QB for the Dolphins. 

I don't see why it matters, to be honest. Most guys have one and dones at WR, RB, TE and other positions. 

Im basically counting on:

1. Green Bay playing 3 games

2. Atlanta playing 3 games 

3. Steelers playing 3 games

which isn't all that unlikely. In a game where we all finish with incomplete lineups, you just have to out-accumulate others. 

I understand what you're saying, but since QBs score more points most weeks I think it was a bad strategy to not target some of the top QBs in the playoffs. Even a mediocre week by a QB can beat a good week by a position player. That's why if I had the first overall pick I would have taken Brady. Most likely to play 3 games.