NBC Sports EDGE Forums

RW Forum Playoff Challenge 2016

Impreza178

11 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

I understand what you're saying, but since QBs score more points most weeks I think it was a bad strategy to not target some of the top QBs in the playoffs. Even a mediocre week by a QB can beat a good week by a position player. That's why if I had the first overall pick I would have taken Prescott. Most likely to play 3 games.

FTFY

13 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

I understand what you're saying, but since QBs score more points most weeks I think it was a bad strategy to not target some of the top QBs in the playoffs. Even a mediocre week by a QB can beat a good week by a position player. That's why if I had the first overall pick I would have taken Brady. Most likely to play 3 games.

I agree. If I picked 1.05 or earlier, i would have gone QB as well. At this point, I hope I can make up the difference with multiple games from TE, Kicker, defense. 

12 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

I agree. If I picked 1.05 or earlier, i would have gone QB as well. At this point, I hope I can make up the difference with multiple games from TE, Kicker, defense. 

Anyone with a top 5 pick def had an advantage in this.

Edited by mrblonde1984
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

he lost to mark sanchez, just accept it bro. 

Sanchez is also better looking, so technically brady is 0-2 against mark Sanchez. If you don't agree here, we can ask mrs. Pacman @scuppers to decide this

Sanchez was alright looking out of college, but his utter ****tiness in NFL negates it. Tom being married to Gisele puts him firmly on top.

• Like 2