Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Billy Hamilton 2017 Outlook


tywalson
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Purple Hippo said:

 

He has 10 steals in the last 30 days and that leads all of baseball in that timespan..

 

Him barely leading baseball in steals (not saying much in 2017) doesn't impress me. He literally needs to steal 80-100 bases to have roto value, that's how bad the rest of his offensive game is. 

Edited by DoTheRoar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DoTheRoar said:

The pitch was low and Hamilton was still out by a mile. Looked slow. Sad.

 

Your trolling just isn't that good.  It's like me going on Reddit and laughing about how brad Pitt looks ugly.  It's not funny, logical, or purposeful.  But thankfully there aren't many trolls here :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Numark said:

 

Your trolling just isn't that good.  It's like me going on Reddit and laughing about how brad Pitt looks ugly.  It's not funny, logical, or purposeful.  But thankfully there aren't many trolls here :)

 

Brad Pitt is actually hot, though. This would be more like going on Reddit and laughing about how ugly Steve Buscemi is. Lol he's so ugly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DoTheRoar said:

 

Brad Pitt is actually hot, though. This would be more like going on Reddit and laughing about how ugly Steve Buscemi is. Lol he's so ugly. 

 

Yea ok, Billy Hamilton is slow.  You got us!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DoTheRoar said:

 

Him barely leading baseball in steals (not saying much in 2017) doesn't impress me. He literally needs to steal 80-100 bases to have roto value, that's how bad the rest of his offensive game is. 

 

He's the 16th overall ranked hitter in my roto league. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm very tempted to try and acquire him via trade. I'm 13th (out of 14) in SB cat (roto). But I'm so far in the hole I'm not sure if it's worth it, might just punt (somewhat) SB. Hard to say if the SB upside is worth the drop in BA/RBI/HR cats. Sure I might gain 5 points in SB cat, but might drop in other cats. Could turn out to be a wash or worse. I know, CSB. Guy is fun to watch when his wheels are turning and burning!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...