NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brian Dozier 2017 Outlook

On 5/18/2017 at 2:22 PM, PhD Gator said:

I traded for Dozier a few days ago. What are people expecting ROS at this point? Does he usually get the power going as the summer heats up? Will he stop having the green light on the basepaths with the number of times he has been caught?

You have been rewarded good sir

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, svtballa said:

second half cheat code

Pretty much.  I still don't get why he's so mediocre for the first half of the season, but then turns into an elite player right around the All-Star break.  This will be the second year in a row I've traded for him in the second half, and the second year in a row he ends up being a major boost to help me (hopefully) win my league.

I kept hm this year and traded him early in the season.  Not sure if I will keep him again or not to be honest.

• 1 month later...

Very good season, right in line with ESPN's preseason projections while actually overperforming in OPS

I think we see a decline in the SBs going forward but should continue to hit 25-35 HRs for at least a few more seasons. 

6 hours ago, Letitbe793 said:

Very good season, right in line with ESPN's preseason projections while actually overperforming in OPS

I think we see a decline in the SBs going forward but should continue to hit 25-35 HRs for at least a few more seasons. 

Sure wish he could find away to hit a little better in the 1st half. Drafting him based on his year end stats in H2H leagues with his splits the last two seasons is abit dicey for me. That said, although I picked Yanks in the WC wouldn't mind him getting a chance to play atleast 3 against the Tribe. Enjoyed owning him the 2nd half of this season.

Edited by MrBrett