NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Anthony Rendon 2017 Outlook

kwelch

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

dropped him last week. it felt/feels so good to not have to worry about him sucking anymore. the "upside" isnt worth the headaches. good luck to those who are still hoping for a turnaround. 

Cant wait to quote this again in a couple of weeks after this dude goes on a crazy hot streak.

Just now, LarryChip10 said:

Absolute bomb to LF, for those that gave up in under a month, I feel for ya. This guy may be injury prone and aggravating, but he's a damn good hitter once he finds his stroke. 

Dammit I benched him today even tho he had good numbers vs Thor and w the possibility of a short start by him. Good sign he might be awakening tho.

8 minutes ago, Wallscrapers said:

Dammit I benched him today even tho he had good numbers vs Thor and w the possibility of a short start by him. Good sign he might be awakening tho.

I had him benched but put him in because Thor was dinged.

BOOOOOM #2, ^ RBI's on the day... :wub:

It never ceases to amaze me how many fantasy owners myopically look at numbers and not ball players. I've seen him make many loud outs recently, and his pedigree let alone age and lineup... how could you give up on him in April? :blink:

Edited by LarryChip10

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

dropped him last week. it felt/feels so good to not have to worry about him sucking anymore. the "upside" isnt worth the headaches. good luck to those who are still hoping for a turnaround. 

Thank you 

Great day for Rendon, hopefully he can knock in a few more.  My buddy and I have nicknamed him "The Meth Dealer".  Dude is the greasiest looking guy in MLB in ages.  Look at his ESPN profile pic.  I'm heavily invested in The Meth Dealer this season.

Edited by mjk356

5 minutes ago, mjk356 said:

Great day for Rendon, hopefully he can knock in a few more.  My buddy and I have nicknamed him "The Meth Dealer".  Dude is the greasiest looking guy in MLB in ages.  Look at his ESPN profile pic.  I'm heavily invested in The Meth Dealer this season.

Check out Ryan Braun, Mike Morse and Brandon Crawford.