Anthony Rendon 2017 Outlook

kwelch

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

No offense but why against SEA pitching? 

because in his last 15 games he was 7-36 .194 avg  6 R's 0 HR's 0 RBI's & 2 SB's

in two leagues I was looking at the waiver wire for another 3B and there is noone I thought that could get the job done ... I been riding with Rendon and the dude is a black hole on the team

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

because in his last 15 games he was 7-36 .194 avg  6 R's 0 HR's 0 RBI's & 2 SB's

in two leagues I was looking at the waiver wire for another 3B and there is noone I thought that could get the job done ... I been riding with Rendon and the dude is a black hole on the team

Was he facing SEA pitching the last couple of weeks though?  Sometimes you play the match ups and get it right and sometimes it backfires. 

9 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

Was he facing SEA pitching the last couple of weeks though?  Sometimes you play the match ups and get it right and sometimes it backfires. 

you know he hasn't .... but I understand why people benched Rendon you I am not so sure ... telling us we should have started him because of Seattle pitching. This guy Bergaman had a 2.25 ERA before this outing ... yes it was only 16 innings his last start he went 7 shutout innings against Oakland

in no particular order Washington last 11games

Colon, Dickey, Glasnow, Cole, Kuhl, Velasquez, Hellickson Pineetta, Miley, Jimenez & Gausman

nothing spectacular except for Cole & Miley ....

2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

you know he hasn't .... but I understand why people benched Rendon you I am not so sure ... telling us we should have started him because of Seattle pitching. This guy Bergaman had a 2.25 ERA before this outing ... yes it was only 16 innings his last start he went 7 shutout innings against Oakland

in no particular order Washington last 11games

Colon, Dickey, Glasnow, Cole, Kuhl, Velasquez, Hellickson Pineetta, Miley, Jimenez & Gausman

nothing spectacular except for Cole & Miley ....

Like I said sometimes you guess right sometimes you don't. Don't really follow OAK so is shutting them out a coup? They have Healy and a dtd Yonder but what else? And park could have played a factor also? 

Just now, daethfromabove1979 said:

Almost sat him today but he just had two days off so figured that might help him,  I may try trade him after today's game because you know he'll go cold again 

I am confused, how do you *know* that?  Rendon is a career .273 hitter and has never struck out more then 117 times in a season.  He doesn't really profile as a streaky hitter IMO.

1 minute ago, Zig Zag said:

I am confused, how do you *know* that?  Rendon is a career .273 hitter and has never struck out more then 117 times in a season.  He doesn't really profile as a streaky hitter IMO.

He is just frustrating to own this year, was absolute garbage then gets three home runs and ten RBI in one game then goes quiet again