NBC Sports Edge Forums

Carlos Gonzalez 2017 Outlook

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't drop, he will start mashing when it gets warm.  I really hope anyway.  Plus his lineup is crazy good.

With that said, holy crap is he frustrating to own.  Luckily he's gone from my OF2 to OF4, and not just because he sucks, but because I've acquired better guys, but still.  Any time you want to start hitting, Carlos, just let us know.

It would

9 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Don't drop, he will start mashing when it gets warm.  I really hope anyway.  Plus his lineup is crazy good.

With that said, holy crap is he frustrating to own.  Luckily he's gone from my OF2 to OF4, and not just because he sucks, but because I've acquired better guys, but still.  Any time you want to start hitting, Carlos, just let us know.

It's the fact that this collapse goes all the way back to the end of last year that scares me.

1 minute ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

I think he's a good buy low right now. Well worth taking a chance on from any impatient owners still frustrated by his slow start

I declined a Pollock offer a month ago and was kicking myself when Pollock was on fire....then he got hurt

very fair believe me believe me

4 hours ago, Zig Zag said:

Please tell me you really didnt consider dropping him...  if so you must be in like a 6 team league.

Lots of people dropped him.  Went from 99.3% ownership to 92% on ESPN.  He was killing me until about 10 days ago.